Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Seasons of Shifts by Jennifer Stanley - Identity Network

Seasons of Shifts by Jennifer Stanley

Identity Network
 
For about a week I've been having prophetic dreams, visions, and receiving word downloads. At first, I thought all that I was receiving was for me and my household until God revealed to me that it was for the body of Christ. The body of Christ has entered a place of weariness, and it would appear that there is no hope for restoration, but there is. In fact, many are experiencing a time of testing or realignment, and because more seems to be working against you, your adversary would have you to believe that you are losing the battle. Sometimes as believers, we have to step back and evaluate who's really running the show.

 
Every test or trial that you experience is not your adversary.

 
Over the course of about two years, my husband and I experienced life-changing events that I would never envision happening. Mentally, I was not prepared for what hit us and spiritual I didn't understand why God was allowing all this to happen.  Things were happening so fast, I barely had time to breathe before something else would occur. I started questioning God because I was an Intercessor and I taught others how to pray, now when I needed God most I felt as if he had abandoned me. You can imagine my confusion because God has always shown me things or prompted my spirit about things to come, I'd pray, and the issue would be taken care of. During this time, God began to show me signs, but I figured if I prayed hard enough I would prevent what I saw from happening, but I was wrong. There are some things we can pray away, but then there are certain things we must go through. This was one of the times we would have to endure what the Lord wanted us to go through.

 
Training For Reigning

 
Whenever God takes you through a time of testing, He quiets any other voice of influence around you. After almost five years attending the ministry, where my husband and I met, the Lord told us it was time to leave. This was all around the same time we were experiencing a lot of transitions in our lives. We stepped out in faith knowing we'd have to battle whatever hit us together. We did, but individually we were both hurting and seeking an answer from the Lord. When the Lord did answer, He made it clear, that we had entered a season of training. We were in Training for Reigning. Every prophecy we received from that point on was identical to the last one we'd heard. God was training us for His end time Army!

 
Predestined for Purpose

 
"Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified." Romans 8:30 KJV

 
My husband and I felt as if God sat us in the middle of the wilderness and said "live." How?  We thought. The desert is a dry and lonely place and many died in the desert. How will we eat, where will we obtain water? Little did we know, God would teach us how to survive in this wilderness.  God had already predestined us for this, we learned that our wilderness experience did not come to kill us, but it would force us to grow!

 
In the wildernesses, we learned key things.

 
1.  How to eat in the Spirit
 

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4 KJV

 
We knew the word, but to actually allow the word to work through us and become our very nourishment, we had somehow forgotten just how powerful and fulfilling it was. As believers, we have to be careful not to allow man words to become more influential than the word of God.

 
2.  Drink from the Living Water

 
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." John 7:37-38 KJV We incurred a thirst for more of Holy Spirit.  The water we received was not from a man-made faucet, but the river of living water. We learned to quench our thirst by consuming more of Holy Spirit.

 
3.  We had to walk in the Supernatural

 
We couldn't go by our natural instincts or what it looked like, we had to see in the spirit.

 
4.  We had to activate Now Faith

 
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrew 11:1

 
We had to possess what we needed before it manifested before us. We believed God until everything inside of us was in agreement with what we needed God to do.

 
5. We had to see God greater than our wilderness.

 
"For in him we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'" Acts 17:28 Once we gain the concept that God had predestined us to go through this wilderness our disposition changed.

 
Realignment

 
We had gotten distracted by all the pressure that came our way. At the time we didn't know that the pressure was bringing things to a head. God was realigning us and we thought it was the adversary, but God chastised those He loves. For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. Hebrews 12:6

 
Think it not Strange

 
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you. 1 Peter 4:12 These trials were designed for our training to reign. God knew what to allow in our path in order to equip us for the journey ahead, regardless of how it looked or what we thought, He had a plan.

 
More Than a Conquer

 
"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." Romans 8:31, 37 KJV

 
This morning, I heard the Lord say "More Than a Conquer."  I just knew God was going somewhere with this because yesterday morning, I heard the Lord speak while I was sleeping, "Seasons of Shifts" and it was followed by "Are you ready?" It wasn't until this morning I got the revelation.

 
Seasons of Shifts

 
Some of you that are reading this have been in a wilderness, and instead of allowing your wilderness to determine your outcome, you conquered your wilderness. You allowed your wilderness to become your training ground and because of this, you will begin to experience Seasons of Shifts. Shifts that will take you into "Quantum Leaps." What would have taken you years to reach certain access points, the Lord said He is speeding up time.

 
Many of you have been in a long chronological time period, but God is about to move you into your kairos now season. In order to move and embrace the shifts effectively. You must remain in an open place with God:

 
1.  Your spirit must be free from clutter.
 
2.  Remain In tune with Holy Spirit.
 
3.  Don't give room to agitation, irritation, anxiety from being anxious.
 
4.  Remember God has already promised this would be a "Season of Shifts" so refuse to go ahead of God.

 
Your ability to hear God's voice is vital in these seasons. Just as you were trained to follow his voice in the wilderness, you will have to follow it the same in these Seasons of Shifts. You don't want to get stuck in a season you were supposed to shift in. Keep Moving Forward!

 
Jennifer Stanley




 
 
 
MP3 Teaching Download
By Jeremy Lopez
Price: $10.00
Sale! $6.99
Click HERE to order.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA