Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bill Yount: "This Is The Moment You Were Born For! The King Is Calling For You!" - THE ELIJAH LIST

Bill Yount: "This Is The Moment You Were Born For! The King Is Calling For You!"


May 18, 2017


Steve ShultzFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:
This is an activation word by Bill Yount in which he shares that the Lord is calling us all...yes that means ALL of US...into action!
No more waiting on the sidelines as you are part of the vast army of Christ and are much needed in the harvest at hand.
As Bill Yount shares this word of the Lord:
The Lord says, "There'll be no sitting on the sidelines this year. I'm taking the benches out. There'll be no benches to sit on. I'm calling everyone onto the field of their neighbors, city sidewalks, market places and the nations. Wherever you go, I'll be there." The move is on! The King is calling for you.
Enjoy this word and the many set-ups God will be bringing in your path! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)
Enjoy! And thanks for forwarding this to your friends! They can subscribe here.
Order the Download
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News 
http://www.elijahlist.com
P.S. – Oh, and a Quick Note to our readers: To EXPLORE our more than 2,500 Christian Prophetic books, CDs, and gifts go to: elijahshopper.com.

HR


I heard these words recently, "We gotta 'GO' for launching! We gotta 'Go' for launching!" Then it dawned on me. There can be no launching without a great shaking. I don't know about you but I'm sitting at the edge of my seat for what's next, for the King is calling.
The King Calls For Us in Many Ways to Launch Us
"As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:" Deut. 32:11
Is your life being stirred, shaken and interrupted? I'll tell you why. The Lord has greater things for you. Like an eagle, He (the Lord) has landed and is shaking the Hell out of the place where you are. Embrace the shaking and kiss your normal life goodbye. It's time to spread your wings and fly, because you're an eagle not a chicken. Don't die in your nest.
"God is up to something good in your life. He is reaching down and taking the good, the bad and the ugly and stirring it all around and causing everything to work together for good for them who love Him and are called according to His purpose."
Forty years ago when I started attending our church, in the spirit I saw a huge eagle in a nest in our balcony. It was stirring the nest in people's lives. It stirred and shook twenty-six of us members out into full-time ministry. Some went overseas and never came back except for visits, for they fell in love with people over there. Some like myself stayed in the states. After 40 years I saw this eagle returning to our church and to the Body of Christ at large. The eagle has landed! The eagle has landed in our lives!
The Eagle Has Landed to Stir Up Our Spiritual Gifts and Talents
When the eagle landed 40 years ago in our church, it began to stir a hunger inside of me to hear God's voice. Back then, I lived two blocks up the street and I would walk to church begging God to let me hear His voice in the church service, for I needed to know what to do with my life. Because I was expecting to hear from the Lord Himself, He never failed to anoint my pastor or anyone else who stands in our pulpit to minister exactly what I needed to hear. For forty years in the same church, God still speaks to me, for my expectation is to hear from Him.
This eagle will stir, shake, and interrupt our lives. Looking back over my life, God has been in my interruptions more than He's been in my plans. I hear the Lord saying, "Kiss your normal life goodbye!" Your nest has had some nice comfortable feathers in it, but this year, as the nest shakes, the sharp sticks will jab and prick us out of our comfort to help us get out of the nest, because we were born to fly.
Every storm and adversity you have ever faced has come to prepare you to spread your wings this year. Don't die in the nest. The harvest is now. God often comes when we least expect it, when we are just going along in life minding our own business, and our dream is within reach and we're almost there. That's when the eagle often comes, interrupting our lives, to be about our Father's business.
The Lord says, "There'll be no sitting on the sidelines this year. I'm taking the benches out. There'll be no benches to sit on. I'm calling everyone onto the field of their neighbors, city sidewalks, market places and the nations. Wherever you go, I'll be there." The move is on! The King is calling for you. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)
"I Am Up to Something Good!"
"Prepare for take off! Make sure your seat belts are fastened securely."
These were the words my wife, Dagmar and I heard sitting on a flight to Houston, Texas recently to minister. Then the pilot came on the intercom and said, "We are expecting a nice flight to Houston today."
When I heard this, I said, "Thank You Lord, we are on the right plane with the right pilot." A little later he says, "I see a couple minor things up here that concern me. I will get the mechanics to check it out, then we'll be on our way. After awhile he says, "I have good news for you. And I have bad news. The good news is, you will be going to Houston. The bad news is, not on this plane."
Those words pierced me and have never left me, for I believe it's a prophetic word for the Body of Christ this year.
ElijahList Prophetic Resources
I heard the Lord say, "You will be arriving at your destination that I have for you this year, but not by sitting in the pews of your churches. These pews will not take you there, neither will this nest."
We had to exit the plane to board another. Standing in a long line to board again, they announced yet another gate change for another flight. (There will be some gate changes coming for many of us this year.) I was frustrated with all these changes. I said, "Lord, what are You doing, because I'm on a mission for You?"
He said, "First of all, I just saved you from a plane crash. Another thing, I'm up to something good!" Many of God's people with all the stirring, shaking and interruptions are wondering, what is going on in their lives. They are wondering where God is or where He went to.
"Looking back over my life, God has been in my interruptions more than He's been in my plans."
Let me tell you: God is up to something good in your life. He is reaching down and taking the good, the bad and the ugly and stirring it all around and causing everything to work together for the good for them who love Him and are called according to His purpose. He has even pulled the stinger out of death and is using it for His glory!
From the Pit, From the Prison to the Palace, the King is Calling For You
"Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his clothes, and came in unto Pharaoh." Genesis 41:14
There are many of you who feel like you've been in the pit for a long time. Others have felt like you've been in a prison. But we are in a "But God" season. This year the King is calling for you to the palace.
I think we have the wrong impression of what that palace was like for Joseph being second in command. The Bible doesn't describe how beautiful that palace was but it does talk a lot about the reason God brought him there. "To save much people alive in the time of trouble and the famine that was coming" (see Genesis 50:20). Joseph considered the palace only to be a launching pad to launch his dream to save the people.
A King was building a palace in another country. He ordered huge pieces of glass mirrors to hang on the walls of the palace. When the shipment arrived most of them were broken through shipment. He became so angry that he said to his servants, "Break these huge pieces of glass into tiny pieces and throw them away. So they began smashing those huge glass mirrors into tiny pieces. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)
As they were sweeping up all of the tiny pieces of glass to throw in the dumpster, one of the servants said to the king, "Oh, king, this stuff looks like diamonds! This stuff looks like diamonds!" As the king looked down on all those broken pieces, he had a divine thought. He had his servants pick up all those tiny broken pieces and he began pasting them all over the walls of the palace. When people came and began admiring the diamonds filling the walls of his palace, the king would finally tell them, "What you are looking at is just tiny broken pieces of glass."
Though hidden, the broken and crushed in spirit will rise out of the dust and ashes of life. God is making diamonds out of dust this year. He's making diamonds out of us. This is the year for broken people to be healed and redeemed and our King will be decorating the walls of His palace house with broken people who shine like diamonds in His Kingdom.
We're Not In Kansas Anymore!
I am reminded of the Wizard of Oz movie where a tornado picked up Dorothy's house in Kansas and whirled it to another place. When it landed, Dorothy said to her dog, "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore." I hear the Lord saying to the Body of Christ, "We're not in Kansas anymore. You can't go back and live like you used to and do the things you used to do. You will have to think differently, for you are in a new place."
The King is calling for you and me. This is the moment we were born for. Ask the King what's next for you. Don't be surprised by what you hear. It may blow your mind. (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)
Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministry
Email: theshofarhasblown@juno.com
Website: www.billyount.com
Bill Yount has been a member of Bridge of Life in Hagerstown, Maryland, for the past 36 years where he is now an elder and a home missionary. He is currently an advisor at large for Aglow International. Bill faithfully served in prison ministry at Mount Hope for 23 years and now travels full-time, both in the U.S. and internationally, ministering in churches and Aglow circles. "Humility and humor" characterize his ministry as he brings forth a fresh word that is "in season," proclaiming the Word of the Lord! The shofar (or ram's horn) is often used in his meetings, breaking the powers of darkness over regions, churches, and households. The shofar represents God's breath blowing into the nostrils of His people, reviving them and awakening the lost. Many of God's messages, which Bill ministers prophetically, come out of his everyday life with his family and friends.
To receive more words like this in YOUR inbox, subscribe FREE to the Elijah List at this link http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.
ElijahList Prophetic Resources
Bill Yount's Itinerary:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA