Friday, June 2, 2017

MUSIC FRIDAY! - Jason Upton live - "I Built My House Upon the Stone" - "He Knows Me By My Name"


MUSIC FRIDAY! - Jason Upton live

"I Built My House Upon the Stone" 
"He Knows Me By My Name"



Published on Dec 31, 2015

Jason Upton live "I Built My House Upon the Stone", "Lamb of God - He Knows Me By My Name" - MorningStar New Year conference 12.31.15 morning  Leonard Jones on guitar.

Videos filmed and shared by Steve Martin - to give appreciation to and love for those we support, through Love For His People, Inc.
  • Category

  • License

    • Standard YouTube License

    • About

      Jason Upton
      Jason Upton is a singer/songwriter with the heart of a pastor. Whether Jason is leading people in worship through singing or speaking, Jason does his best to carry the heart of our heavenly Father. His songs and his messages reflect a life fully lived in relationship with God, family and friends.
      Jason and Key of David Ministries have several recordings available that document Jason and his band expressing the heart of God for His people through song, instrumental spontaneity and spoken word. To see all of Jason’s albums – Click Here.
      Jason currently lives in Wisconsin with his wife Rachel and their children Samuel, Emma, Lucy and Oliver.
      For more information about Key of David Ministries – Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA