Saturday, February 17, 2018

February 2018 Prophecy: Dream Out Loud - JENNIFER LECLAIRE

I heard the Lord say:
"You've kept your dreams hidden in a tiny box, but now is the time to break out of the box that religion, fear, doubt and demonic opposition has held you in. Now is the time to dream out loud. Now is the time to start shouting from the rooftops that I have given you a dream and I am empowering you to follow it through—all the way through.
"The enemy has shut you down in the past. People have stood in your way. But I am making a way for you among the detractors and the distractors. I am standing on your side and I will walk you through the obstacles and challenges.
"It's time to dream out loud. Confess your dreams. Sing your dreams. Prophesy your dreams. Believe in Me, the God of your dreams. Dream out loud. I am the God of dreams come true. I have given you the desires of your heart and I will help you bring them to pass as you keep your eyes on me and put feet to your faith. Let's dream out loud together."
Watch me unpack this teaching and pray for you in this video:
Connect with God in a deeper way as you read His Word. Select Bibles are now 50% OFF plus Free Shipping and a Free Gift. Show me the Bibles!
Encounter the Holy Spirit and develop a relationship that saturates you in His peace, love and joy. Explore the Life in the Spirit Series.
FREE GIFT! Download Pastor Bill Johnson's 40-page mini eBook, The War In Your Head, and unlock your supernatural lifestyle. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA