Pastor Jim and Lori welcome special guest William Koenig as they discuss the necessity for our governmental leaders to have spiritual discernment in these critical times. 

Quotes

We are seeing a turf war of a magnitude we’ve never seen in our lifetime. -William Koenig
We must do something to tighten the borders to stop the opiates from getting into America and destroying our country from within. -William Koenig

Scriptures

Zechariah 12:3 KJV And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Ephesians 2:8 MEV For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not of yourselves. It is the gift of God.
Genesis 35:12 MEV The land that I gave Abraham and Isaac, I will give to you, and to your descendants after you I will give the land.
Matthew 24:35 MEV Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
Isaiah 66:15 MEV For the Lord shall come with fire and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury and His rebuke with flames of fire.
Zechariah 12:9-10 KJV And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Daniel 12:1 MEV And at that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands guardover the sons of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone who shall be found written in the book.
2 Chronicles 7:14 MEV If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Isaiah 41:10 MEV Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, yes, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 45:1 MEV Thus says the Lord to Cyrus, His anointed, whose right hand I have held—to subdue nations before him and to loosen the loins of kings, to open doors before him so that the gates will not be shut.
Joel 2:31 MEV The sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awe-inspiring day of the Lord comes.

Headlines