Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Season of Divine Acceleration by Elaine Tavolacci, Identity Network

A Season of Divine Acceleration by Elaine Tavolacci
Identity Network

Those of you who know me, know that the Holy Spirit sometimes speaks to me through extremely vivid dreams. This morning when I woke up I knew that I had several dreams but I couldn't recall the details. After a few minutes I walked into the kitchen and as I looked at my clock the Holy Spirit instantly brought back to my remembrance an amazing dream that I had. I knew without a doubt that this dream was a word from God.
 
In the dream I was looking at a clock on a wall. It was a fairly large clock, round, and approximately 12' in diameter. As I was watching it the hands began to rotate on their own. I was so excited because I knew that the Holy Spirit was showing me an acceleration of time. I remember watching intently as the hands went around. I was waiting to see what number they stopped at and although they didn't stop, for some reason it caught my attention when the minute hand passed the number six. I quickly reached for my phone to record a video of this supernatural phenomenon.
 
As I began to write down the dream, the Lord showed me several things. The clock hands moving forward at an accelerated speed represented an acceleration of the time that we are in. Then I remembered a supernatural incident that occurred with the prophet Bob Jones before he passed. Bob's wife Bonnie and a couple of his friends were sitting in his hospital room and the hands on the clock began to move supernaturally. They recorded it on their mobile phone and have an actual video of it on the internet which I was able to find and watch. What I saw in that video was the same exact clock that I saw in my dream. They were in awe as they actually witnessed the hands of the clock rotating supernaturally, and I was in awe watching it do the same on that video. I knew that the Holy Spirit was giving me a clear message about divine acceleration.
 
Winds are Stirring
 
The Lord says, "The winds are stirring once again, and I am releasing a mighty wind of My glory to transform lives 'suddenly.' Multitudes will be brought into the kingdom for such a time as this. Many will be healed, captives will be delivered and set free, and many will be brought into repentance, as a shift will be happening simultaneously on earth as it is in heaven. I am stirring the atmosphere to bring change to the church, as you know it. Angelic activity is being released from the third heaven that no man can stop or reverse. Do not judge things by what you see happening in the natural, but watch what I am about to do. I Am El Shaddai and I am sending a tsunami of My glory over the nations."
 
"Just as the winds are blowing in the natural, I am about to send a mighty rushing wind across this nation and around the world. Just as the winds came 'suddenly' in the upper room, I am sending My Glory to revamp things in the natural. That which I intended for in these last days shall be accomplished. There will be a great acceleration in the lives and hearts of people. I will bring times of refreshing in times of drought. I will bring light to areas where darkness seems to prevail. I am sending the latter and the former rains. Do not become fearful when you see the dark clouds but rejoice. It is the dark clouds that carry the heavy rain. This is where My glory dwells and My Anointing will be released. As I said in My word, the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea; says the Lord."
 
Job 33:15-16 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction.
 
Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
 
Haggai 2:6-7 For thus says the Lord of hosts: "Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory," says the Lord of hosts.
 
Elaine Tavolacci
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA