Thursday, April 26, 2018

Lana Vawser: "The Lion of Judah is Stepping into California" - The Elijah List

Lana Vawser: "The Lion of Judah is Stepping into California"


The Elijah List Apr 26, 2018

Steve ShultzFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:
We've received many words over the years of God's plans over California...but lately more have been coming in. God is on the move and is up to big things over this state!
California is an epicenter for mega mountains including entertainment/arts and media.
We could talk about all the "negative" that comes from California...but it takes knowing the heart of God and seeing His plans, so that we can agree in prayer for revival to hit this God-blessed state.
Lana Vawser had a powerful encounter with the Lord and received these words:
"The Lion of Judah is stepping in and He is about to ROAR and things are going to shake. Things are about to shake. Things are about to be rattled. Things are about to be toppled and rolled. It's time for the ROAR of the Lion of Judah to be heard across the state. It is time for the ROAR of heavenly justice, vindication and preparation to take place. Make way! The King of glory is coming! The whole state will be covered in the glory of God! No longer pockets of His glory, but WAVES of His glory!"
Whether you live there or not...there is much released from this state that impacts the world. Let's be praying for a mighty move of God to take place! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Note: Do these free emails bless you? Would you consider your part in the financial support of ELIJAH LIST MINISTRIES? Here's a button you can click on if you are able to help us:
ElijahList Prophetic Resources
Enjoy! And thanks for forwarding this to your friends! They can subscribe here.
Order the Download
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News 
http://www.elijahlist.com
P.S. – Oh, and a Quick Note to our readers: To EXPLORE our more than 2,500 Christian Prophetic books, CDs, and gifts go to: elijahshopper.com.
HR


The Lord has been speaking to me about California over the past few weeks and highlighting the need for increased intercession and declaration of the Word of God and His plans and purposes for them. As I sat with the Lord recently, I had a vision and saw the Lion of Judah stepping into California. As He approached the center of the state, He stepped in with a LOUD ROAR.
A prophetic utterance then bubbled up within me:
"It was the shaking of the Glory King stepping in and the fear of God was spreading throughout California – a mighty move of His Spirit to release awe and wonder of who He is."
"California, He is coming! California, He is about to step in like you have never seen before! California, He is coming! Prepare the way of the Lord! For He has heard the sound of intercession. He has heard the sound of the redeemed in the land. He has heard the cries of the watchman on the wall and He is coming!
"The Lion of Judah is stepping in and He is about to ROAR and things are going to shake. Things are about to shake. Things are about to be rattled. Things are about to be toppled and rolled. It's time for the ROAR of the Lion of Judah to be heard across the state. It is time for the ROAR of heavenly justice, vindication and preparation to take place. Make way! The King of glory is coming! The whole state will be covered in the glory of God! No longer pockets of His glory, but WAVES of His glory!
"Thick darkness may surround, deep darkness may fill the place, but it is time for the glory of the Lord to rise. The enemy has attempted to hinder the birthing. The enemy has attempted to miscarry what the Lord is doing, but the triumph of God will be seen in the glory of the Lord being revealed. The Lord is coming to show Himself strong! He is coming to release His roar! He is coming to release a sound that has not been heard in California before. Armies upon armies of angels are being sent to you, California. Where the enemy has been decreeing death in many forms, the Lord is coming to release His life in abundance. Continue to prepare the way, continue to prepare the way for the King of glory to step in."
There's a New Song Bursting Forth from California
I heard the Lord say: "There is a new song bursting forth from California. There is a new song of the Lord bursting forth. It is the sound and song of victory! It is the sound and song of how I will show Myself strong! Lift up your praises and sing My people. Lift up your praises and sing over the state. Sing forth the songs of victory! Sing forth the songs of victory to usher in a great birthing in California. A birthing and manifestation of Isaiah 60:1-3. A birthing of My glory and My power being seen like never before."
"'Arise, shine; for your light has come,
And the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
For behold, darkness will cover the earth
And deep darkness the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you
And His glory will appear upon you.
Nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.'
"As My people praise, My gavel is coming down! There has been a great delay that has been over California. There has been a significant battle over California like that in Daniel 10, but I decree over California now that as My people praise, as My people continue to sing My decrees and promises over her, there is breakthrough taking place. There is breakthrough beginning to rise and there will be physical manifestations of My power being released as the gavel comes down.
"Watch and see My decree INCREASE. Watch and see the FRUIT of My decrees of INCREASE. For in the shaking, in the rattling, in the toppling and rolling, I am increasing My presence. I am increasing My power. I am increasing My justice, I am increasing My glory. Don't look for the darkness, don't focus on the darkness but know that My light is increasing. Know that the greatest outpouring of My glory and My power is gaining momentum and is going to be revealed in unexpected, glorious, significant ways. (Photo via Unsplash)
"Oh the joy that will fill the hearts of My people as I show up! A refreshing is coming to My people in the breakthrough! Many have contended, many have interceded, many have stood on the wall for so long for the state of California, and I have heard the prayers and cries of the saints. Watchman on the wall, continue to contend, continue to intercede, continue to sing and KNOW that the RAIN is beginning to fall. My rain is beginning to fall. I have stationed My angels in California ready to herald the tipping point."
I then had a vision where I saw angels, so many angels, standing all around the perimeter of California and they were holding HUGE buckets and bowls. They were waiting on the command and decree of the Lord, and then they began to release the bowls. I heard them in unison singing, "Tipping point, tipping point, there is great tipping point being released."
Can't You Talk Louder, God?
Suddenly, I saw a great outpouring spreading all throughout California. The wave of His Spirit and His presence was spreading all throughout the state. As it was flowing I heard Psalm 24:8-10 from the Passion Translation, "You ask, 'Who is this Glory-King?' The Lord, armed and ready for battle, the Mighty One, invincible in every way! So wake up, you living gateways, and rejoice! Fling wide, you ageless doors of destiny! Here He comes; the King of glory is ready to come in. You ask, 'Who is this King of glory?' He is the Lord of victory, armed and ready for battle, the Mighty One, the invincible commander of Heaven's hosts! Yes, He is the King of glory!"
The Lord has been releasing this Scripture over so many places, cities and nations in this season, because He is about to step in as the King of glory with the breaker anointing – as the Mighty Warrior – to show forth His power and see His Kingdom extended in gloriously significant ways amidst the darkness that surrounds.
"There is a new song of the Lord bursting forth. It is the sound and song of victory!"
As I saw the wave of His Spirit flowing like water across the state, I saw the water turn to blood and I heard the words, "It is the power of My Blood. It's the power of My Blood to overcome! The power of My Blood to see My people overcome!" The sense surrounded me of all the prayer, intercession and standing in the gap in repentance for California that has taken place and continues to take place.
California is Going to Shake with the Fear of God
As Jesus stepped in, in this vision, I saw the state of California beginning to shake. There was no part of the state that was left unshaken. It was the shaking of the glory King stepping in, and the fear of God was spreading throughout California – a mighty move of His Spirit to release awe and wonder of who He is. He is the Mighty Warrior (Exodus 15:3), the King of glory (Psalm 24:8-10), the Lord mighty and strong in battle (Psalm 147:5), the Lion of Judah. As He roared, as He decreed, His kindness spread far and wide. His love spread far and wide. The atmosphere was full of declaration that the Lord does whatever He pleases (Psalm 115:3), and He demonstrated the glorious revelation of His kindness that brings repentance (Romans 2:4).
I then heard Him wanting to encourage His people in California: "There is hope! There is reason to hope! There is reason to sing! There is reason to dream! There is reason to rejoice, for I am moving powerfully and the tidal wave of My glory is about to significantly increase. Look not around you, or be distracted by the darkness, but look to Me and know that the wave of My glory is going to shake California, releasing awe and wonder of who I am. The enemy is speaking death over California, but I am speaking HARVEST! Continue to decree! Don't leave the wall! Continue to prepare for the increase! Prepare for the increase!"
I Am Ringing the Bells Over California. Agree with Me!
I had a dream last year where I heard the sound of bells ringing. I was then taken in the dream to a place where there were HUGE bells and I knew that these were LIBERTY BELLS. The Lord spoke to me in the dream that it was not the end of a season, but the end of an era, and then I woke up. When the presence of God came upon me to write this word for California I heard the words: "I am ringing the bells over California, agree with Me! I am ringing the bells over California."
The same sense from the dream surrounded me, the heralding of the end of an era, and the beginning of a new era.
I heard Him speak again: "The battle is so fierce in California because of the new era upon her! The new era of harvest! The new era of My glory! The new era of My army rising up, awakening like never before. The warriors of light are taking their place in greater ways, walking in the footsteps of those who have gone before and prepared the way, decreeing My Word with a conviction and boldness in their hearts that says to the plans of the enemy, 'Not on my watch!' It is a new era of seeing the power of My Word demonstrated. The power of My voice resound. It is a new era in California of seeing My Word come down LIKE A HAMMER!" (Photo via Unsplash)
"Is not My Word like fire?" declares the LORD, "and like a hammer which shatters a rock?" (Jeremiah 23:29 NASB)
"Get ready to see My Word come down like a hammer and shatter! Get ready to see the power of My Word demonstrated. Get ready to see how My Word does not return void to Me (Isaiah 55:11)Get ready to see a greater unfolding of this new era of the power of My Word demonstrated."
The sense surrounded me so profoundly, for the call from the heart of God to His people – to dig deeper into the Word, to continue to ask for His heart for California and His eyes to see what He is seeing. Let's decree the Word of God that brings a turning, that speaks hope, restoration, and the plans and purposes of God into California. The kindness and love of God will be displayed. There is an increase of insight and vision He is wanting to release from His Word to His people to sow into the ground of California, as the state moves into a new era of harvest and glory revealed, for such a time as this! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Lana Vawser
Lana Vawser Ministries
Email: lanavawser@gmail.com
Website: www.lanavawser.com
Lana Vawser is an active member of the Australian Prophetic Council and releases prophetic words for the Body of Christ and nations, and is featured regularly on The Elijah List and in Charisma Magazine. She is also an itinerant preacher and revivalist who is traveling regularly with her family, seeing powerful moves of God. Lana has a strong, prophetic voice and has a heart to see the Body of Christ develop deep intimacy with Jesus and actively hear His voice each day. She also has a heart to see people set free and walk in all that Jesus has purchased for them as they carry Christ into their world each day, awakened to His nature and who they are in Him. Lana is married to Kevin, and they are living in Brisbane, Australia, with their two sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA