Quotes

I believe God is warning and I really believe it’s later than a lot of people think it is. -Pastor Jim Bakker
We are definitely in that generation I believe that could see our Lord. It could happen at any time. -William Koenig

Scriptures

Isaiah 5:20 MEV Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who exchange darkness for light, and light for darkness; who exchange bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
1 Corinthians 1:28 MEV And God has chosen the base things of the world and things which are despised. Yes, and He chose things which did not exist to bring to nothing things that do.
Daniel 2:21 MEV It is He who changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who know understanding.
Isaiah 17:1 MEV The oracle of Damascus. See, Damascus will cease from being a city; it shall be a ruinous heap.
Jeremiah 49:35-39 MEV “Thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, The foremost of their might. Against Elam I will bring the four winds From the four quarters of heaven, And scatter them toward all those winds; There shall be no nations where the outcasts of Elam will not go. For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies And before those who seek their life. I will bring disaster upon them, My fierce anger,’ says the Lord; ‘And I will send the sword after them Until I have consumed them. I will set My throne in Elam, And will destroy from there the king and the princes,’ says the Lord. ‘But it shall come to pass in the latter days: I will bring back the captives of Elam,’ says the Lord.”
Ezekiel 38:21 MEV I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains, says the Lord God. Every man’s sword shall be against his brother.
2 Timothy 2:15 KJV Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Matthew 24:7 NCV Nations will fight against other nations; kingdoms will fight against other kingdoms. There will be times when there is no food for people to eat, and there will be earthquakes in different places.
2 Timothy 3:1 MEV Know this: In the last days perilous times will come.

Headlines