Thursday, July 5, 2018

Bob Blase: Angel Armies Being Deployed Over North America - THE ELIJAH LIST


July 4, 2018

"Angel Armies Being Deployed Over North America"
Bob Blasé, Portland, OR

From the Desk of Steve Shultz:
Steve Shultz
Bob Blase has had many, many angelic and supernatural encounters. He gets "caught away" so to speak, and has much to share about his heavenly experiences.

This is a great word we wanted to publish today, on this day we celebrate our freedom and independence in the USA.

Here's a teaser for you from Bob's article:
Recently one morning, as I was studying the Word and praying, an angel descended in the spirit and presented himself to me. When he landed I recognized him as an angel I knew very well, and I knew he was there to give instruction and show what God is releasing right now over North America.

Now read on as you find out what God is doing over our great nation and with His angels being dispatched...right now! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Note: Do these free emails bless you? Would you consider your part in the financial support of ELIJAH LIST MINISTRIES? Here's a button you can click on if you are able to help us:
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Enjoy!
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
http://www.elijahlist.com
*************************************

"Angel Armies Being Deployed Over North America"
Bob Blasé, Portland, OR


Caught Away in an Angelic Encounter

A massive deployment of angel armies has occurred over North America! I saw this in a recent encounter...and it happened like this:

Recently one morning, as I was studying the Word and praying, an angel descended in the spirit and presented himself to me. When he landed I recognized him as an angel I knew very well, and I knew he was there to give instruction and show what God is releasing right now over North America.

I was taken to a platform in the heavenlies, and the surroundings looked like Earth's atmosphere. I knew we were in the Earth's stratosphere, where I saw so many angel armies staged as they awaited their assignments. Angels would come and land on the platform, sometimes as many as three to five at a time would come. I knew these were commanders of armies and their senior officers. They would speak and then they would leave; they seemed to be in troop-deployment operations.

I watched as they left the platform and went back to rejoin with their armies. Then in a flash and a streak of light, that army would move out and be gone! This scenario repeated over and over again for what seemed like many hours. I knew there were many, many millions of angels involved.

Your Prayers Are Being Heard and Are Important!

I came away from this encounter and vision with a few clear impressions. I understood that these angel armies were being released over North America from one end of the country to the other. I could feel that the atmosphere we were in was saturated with the intercessory prayers of God's people, combining with the cries of the lost, calling out in their hearts for God. The cries were somehow blended together relationally, like a living and moving melody and harmony.

I believe these angel operations I saw are a direct response from God at this time to these two types of cries. I could also tell that the angels were well aware of these cries in the atmosphere. There was a great seriousness about these deployments and assignments, and a few Scriptures were highlighted:

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." (Matt 5:3-8)

"...if My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chron.7:14)

"The Eternal listens to the prayers of the poor and has regard for His people held in bondage." (Ps. 69:33, The Voice)

Angelic Declaration of Kairos and Chronos

Later after I returned from the vision, I remembered the angel had spoken these words to me:
"God is causing His Kingdom to ascend upon the Earth. The world is being shaken as the Kingdom approaches. Light disturbs, displaces, and dispels darkness."
God is adding layer after layer of His Kingdom influence and His presence. It is just as Jesus taught us to pray: "Your Kingdom come. Your will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven."

Let's pray and and declare that this massive deployment of angel armies is occurring over North America and the cries of His people are being answered! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Bob Blasé
Email: bobblase@frontier.com
Website: Facebook @ Bob Blase

Bob Blasé is an intercessor and seer/prophet who attends Westside Vineyard Church in Portland, Oregon. Several years ago he began to be visited by angels during his prayer times. The Lord has the angels now bring him assignments and revelation about His purposes locally and elsewhere. Bob works with his pastors and other local ministers to identify and align with angelic activities and operations. These activities include spiritual warfare, seeing into the unseen realm, spiritual mapping, and teaching on demystifying the spirit realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA