Thursday, September 20, 2018

Bill Yount and Andy Sanders: "Did You Feel the Shift? A New Transmission for a New Transition is Here!" - The Elijah List

Bill Yount and Andy Sanders: "Did You Feel the Shift? A New Transmission for a New Transition is Here!"

The Elijah List
Sep 20, 2018

Steve ShultzFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:
I really enjoyed reading this combo word by both Andy Sanders and Bill Yount. I know this will deeply minister to many of you who have felt in transition and on hold...even for a long time!
Know this: much of the transition has been preparation and absolutely necessary for your journey ahead!
Be encouraged by this word of the Lord:
"I am shifting your homes, jobs (assignments/careers), and churches/ministries. I will shift this country and countries from the top down all over the world. Many will be stunned by unexpected, supernatural shifts that only I can do. The world will see and feel this shift. I am shifting My people to a new gear; into a new era. I am the Author and Finisher of your faith—no one else."
Please also forward this to everyone you know! I believe it is full of so much life for you...right now! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Note: Do these free emails bless you? Would you consider your part in the financial support of ELIJAH LIST MINISTRIES? Here's a button you can click on if you are able to help us:
Enjoy! And thanks for forwarding this to your friends! They can subscribe here.
Order the Download
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News 
http://www.elijahlist.com
P.S. – Oh, and a Quick Note to our readers: To EXPLORE our more than 2,500 Christian Prophetic books, CDs, and gifts go to: elijahshopper.com.
HR


While mowing my back yard, God asked me (Andy), "Did you feel the shift?"Right after that I went directly into an open vision, seeing two images at the same time: one was several internal gears (like for a transmission) and the other was a gear shift for a heavy-duty truck. When I saw the gears and the gear shift, the moment struck a special cord in my heart. Years ago, I worked in a hot, stinky factory building transmission parts. I know a few things about the gears, so I knew what He was saying. Each gear releases a different kind of speed and power, but all the gears are connected to one system that drives you forward. Each gear is important for sustainable movement.
"Fred"
"If you are still tempted to throw the towel in, wash someone's feet with it and you will find yourself picking it up again."
I was also trained in professional driving with heavy trucks and equipment. I used to drive an old, beat-up 1985 International 4900; this was a nearly dead, but solid running dump truck that we fondly called, "Fred." This beast of a truck reminded me of an oversized "Herbie VW bug." Sometimes I wondered if Fred didn't do things to tick me off at just the right time. There were times when I started to think Fred had a mind of his own. (I'm kidding of course; but those who drive old, heavy equipment will understand what I am saying.) "Fred" was a 10-speed manual shifter; it took all 10 gears to finally get up to around 60 MPS when fully loaded with roughly 14 tons of hot, burning asphalt in the back of the bed. When loaded that heavy, it often felt like I was going nowhere while in first gear.
Shifting Properly
Prophetic word: Some of you feel like you are in first gear and you're moving slow. Others may feel like you've been stuck in first gear for decades. It isn't important how long you have been in first gear (or the lower three gears 1-3) and moving at snail's pace, it's more important to know where you are heading. Once you shift to the upper gears (4-10) and start moving faster, you will end right on target.
Know this: without first gear you can't shift properly to second. First gear is where the momentum and power is developed without putting strain on the transmission. You can go to second without first, but based on the way it's built, first gear is part of the normal process of developing momentum for moving forward. Often, we want to quickly get from second to tenth, skipping all of the gears between, but this is not how we are designed—it is not how God intended. The process (1-10 gears) is what makes us overcomers.(Photo of "Fred" via Andy Sanders)
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33NIV)
I shared this revelation with Bill Yount, and I soon discovered that God spoke the same thing to him as He did to me, possibly within a two-day time-frame.
Here is what Bill Yount heard from the Lord:
Are You in Transition?
Have you been asking the question, "What is going on in my life?" If you have, you are probably in transition. Transition is when you don't seem to fit where you used to and you wonder how you're going to fit anywhere in the future. God knows. He's excited for you.
Transition has a downside: It's a vulnerable time. During transition we can become confused or weak because of the pressure the Lord allows to help change us to be more like Him. Under pressure what is inside us comes out, but not always the way we're meant to say it. So often we are misunderstood during this vulnerable time. At this critical time we must believe what looks like a "maze" to us is "amazing" to God.
Can't You Talk Louder, God?
Beware of Misunderstandings
Misunderstanding kills relationships and ministries more than anything. Let's talk it out. I heard the Lord saying, "I have put certain gems of wisdom in some people you may not like. Love everyone for your own good and welfare. Yes, that does include your enemies." (Ouch!)
"Each gear releases a different kind of speed and power, but all the gears are connected to one system that drives you forward."
Transition is when many are tempted to quit or blame the Lord for not changing things or circumstances instead of yielding to His Spirit to help change ourselves. Transition is never easy, but always worth it—none of us want to stay the same as we are now. If you are still tempted to throw the towel in, wash someone's feet with it, and you will find yourself picking it up again.
Be Patient During Transition
You are getting a new transmission with upgraded gears. Modern, heavy-duty trucks have automatic transmissions. These transmissions move faster and smoother and can get a lot more done in a much quicker time. What you are feeling is God's upgrade from a manual to an automatic. As you read the manual (God's Bible/His Word) He will automatically work on your behalf, allowing you to move quicker, with more power, and get a lot more done.
Before You Throw the Towel in, Get out of Town
I would like to suggest, if at all possible, to take a break during transition and get out of town to be in God's beautiful creation. My wife and I just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary and went to the ocean and watched the endless waves, the birds, and countless creatures of His Kingdom. It's as though God didn't know when to stop creating things.
Creation speaks. We felt so small standing by the ocean. We sensed it saying, "Your God is bigger than all of my waters," and the animals resounding, "What a wonderful world." We felt God's presence strongly, and I know now why Jesus escaped out of town to the mountains to get away and receive refreshment and rest with His Father.
I AM is Shifting You
"I have placed My hand upon your life. What others said could never be, will happen before your eyes. I have shifted you into a new gear, a different speed, a different pace, and a unique power unlike what you have walked in before. Many ideas you once had will be no more; strongholds you once carried will not be welcomed with this shift (new gear). The 'truck' of your life will be able to carry heavier loads, but feel lighter. I am calling you to walk at a new pace, a much deeper trust, and a more mature reverence for My presence. (Photo via Unsplash)
"I am shifting your homes, jobs (assignments/careers), and churches/ministries. I will shift this country and countries from the top down all over the world. Many will be stunned by unexpected, supernatural shifts that only I can do. The world will see and feel this shift. I am shifting My people to a new gear; into a new era. I am the Author and Finisher of your faith—no one else."
Some of you reading this were about to walk away and turn a direction that isn't yours to turn. I hear the Lord saying, "I will prove Myself faithful to you!" Buckle your seat belts! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)
Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministry
Email: theshofarhasblown@juno.com
Website: www.billyount.com
Bill Yount has been a member of Bridge of Life in Hagerstown, Maryland, for the past 36 years where he is now an elder and a home missionary. He is currently an advisor at large for Aglow International. Bill faithfully served in prison ministry at Mount Hope for 23 years and now travels full-time, both in the U.S. and internationally, ministering in churches and Aglow circles. "Humility and humor" characterize his ministry as he brings forth a fresh word that is "in season," proclaiming the Word of the Lord! The shofar (or ram's horn) is often used in his meetings, breaking the powers of darkness over regions, churches, and households. The shofar represents God's breath blowing into the nostrils of His people, reviving them and awakening the lost. Many of God's messages, which Bill ministers prophetically, come out of his everyday life with his family and friends.
Andy Sanders
Capturing the Supernatural, INC.
Email: andy.s@capturingthesupernatural.com
Website: www.capturingthesupernatural.com
Andy Sanders had a drug overdose and an encounter with God just before his high school graduation. He has been supernaturally healed on more than one occasion. Andy is an avid writer who has been involved with the publishing industry since 1999. His writing venues include Charisma Media, The Elijah List, Morning Star Journal, Identity Network, Spirit Fuel, and The Oak Initiative. Andy is happily married to his wife, Cathy of twenty four years and has two teenage children. They reside in Syracuse, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA