Monday, November 12, 2018

"The Landscape is Changing - Redemption, Restoration and Revelation Coming Your Way!" - Amie Rogers The ELIJAH LIST

Amie Rogers, Peoria, Ilinois


November 12, 2018

"The Landscape is Changing - Redemption, Restoration and Revelation Coming Your Way!"
Amie Rogers, Peoria, IL

From the Desk of Steve Shultz:

Steve ShultzGod is activating us, His people, for the new plans He has ahead of us. This is an excellent word about the landscape changing to make room for our God.

Amie Rogers shares:

God says, "Get ready for a new language to hit your lips; your tongue will utter new sounds only heard in Heaven. This new sound will vibrate throughout Earth and bring breakthrough and freedom in ways you've never seen. Open your eyes, and they will see more clearly and further than they ever have. The blockages are being removed; your waiting for My move has shifted more than you've seen. I am anointing you with fresh oil from My throne room. Get up and go! I am leading you!"

Amen...be confident that He IS leading you! 

(To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Note: Do these free emails bless you? Would you consider your part in the financial support of ELIJAH LIST MINISTRIES? Here's a button you can click on if you are able to help us:
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.

Enjoy!

Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
http://www.elijahlist.com
*************************************

"The Landscape is Changing - Redemption, Restoration and Revelation Coming Your Way" Amie Rogers, Peoria, IL


"May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as He has promised." (Deut. 1:11 NIV)

We are about to witness Heaven's manifestations here on this earth in ways we never have before. I heard 1 Cor. 2:9 booming loudly, "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived – the things God has prepared for those who love Him..."

Stop Limiting Heaven

What we see manifest over the declarations of "Harvest" and "Revival" will be like nothing in history. The Lord says, "Do not put Me in a box!" We have to stop limiting Heaven's manifestations to our finite imaginations. I also felt this to be true over prayers that have appeared to go unanswered. The prayers that have been spoken and wept through for many years are being brought to the forefront.

Justice and authority will be intensifying and unfolding in previously unmovable circumstances, leaving those affected by it testifying, "Only God..." There will be victory in long-fought battles and barren desert places SUDDENLY pouring forth fruitfulness. You will also be walking out of your old identities, long-standing situations and hindrances – all the things that were blocking you, slowing you down or holding you up will be moved!

I have continually heard, "Changing the landscape" in my spirit. I sense this is just as multi-faceted as our heavenly Father. This will mean something different for each one of you. But, I felt strongly to speak on two things.

Landscape Change

I believe this "landscape change" will be physical moves and transfers to new locations. I have continually seen moving trucks in places I don't normally see them. Unusual transitions are taking place right now and will continue as the Lord is moving each of us strategically. I also felt to say that most of them might feel ill-timed and uncertain. But know this truth: God's movements and timing are perfect. The feelings of uncertainty will instantly fade the moment you say, "Yes" and take that first step of faith forward. Trust Him.

"I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted." (Job 42:2 NIV)

The other "landscape change" I felt very strongly about is the changing in the way we are "doing business." This could be your actual business, your ministry, your finances and your life. However you have been currently walking in your purpose will be changing. This falls under the old versus the new. What was working for you will cease to work. It's time to step into the new! Again, it may feel awkward and uncertain at first, but there is an upgrade and expansion that is coming with this. Trust and continually give Him your "Yes"!

"But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from Heaven. It is a land the Lord your God cares for; the eyes of the Lord your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end." (Deut. 11:11-12 NIV)

A Mighty, Rushing Wind

In all this new, we cannot leave out or forget our quiet seeking and waiting on God. No matter what is or is not happening, we have to be waiting and listening for Him. The Lord says, "In My 'Upper Room' people are about to experience a new and fresh wave of My Spirit (Acts 2:2-4,11-12). Get ready to feel My mighty, rushing wind from Heaven. It will seem to come from nowhere! Feel it blow over you and fill you.

God says, "Get ready for a new language to hit your lips; your tongue will utter new sounds only heard in Heaven. This new sound will vibrate throughout Earth and bring breakthrough and freedom in ways you've never seen. Open your eyes, and they will see more clearly and further than they ever have. The blockages are being removed; your waiting for My move has shifted more than you've seen. I am anointing you with fresh oil from My throne room. Get up and go! I am leading you!"

Stop sitting in beautiful places (Acts 3:1-10), begging for things you already posses. Take hold of His hand and stand to your feet. Declare of His goodness and all He has brought you out of. You are healed; you are prosperous in so many ways.

"I Am Redeeming Dreams"

I saw golden oil being poured out from Heaven and as I saw this flowing down, it was landing on peoples' heads and hands. Then I heard the Lord say, "I am redeeming dreams."
I immediately was reminded of a dream I had when I was about sixteen years old and had walked away from God. In this dream, I was six years old (the age when I first gave my life to Christ). I was walking with Jesus in Heaven. I still remember, vividly, the golden streets, the indescribable colors, His face; everything.

I was holding His hand as we walked to this bridge. As we stood in the middle of the bridge, looking out at the crystal-clear sea, this very dark, slimy, gross creature walked up to us. It told me someone wanted to see me. At that moment, I let go of Jesus' hand, took the hand of the creature and began to walk. As we walked down the other side of the bridge, it went from golden streets to a dark, wet and moldy looking cobblestone one. I also changed from my innocent, six-year-old self, to the current age I was. The dream got darker from there, which I won't continue on.

About a year ago, I had this same dream. I was walking with Jesus in Heaven. Again, the same scenery, but I was the age I am now. I wasn't holding Jesus' hand, but holding tightly and hugging His arm, resting my head on His shoulder. Again, we walked to this bridge; we looked out and then continued to walk down the other side. As we continued forward, conversing, an angel came up to us and placed two, large diamonds in my hand. The diamonds were so large I could barely hold them.

"You, Lord, took up my case; You redeemed my life." (Lam. 3:58 NIV)

I share these to tell you, He is not only redeeming our dreams, but He is bringing healing, restoration and revelation to you in this redemption! I felt led to share this specific dream because I believe the revelation in the new dream is for some of you. The number two can represent a number of things. It can represent our testimony, a reward, a multiplication, keys and/or a double portion. Many of you have been asking the Lord for these things – you desire to testify of His goodness in your specific situations. This is His answer and promise to you!

Diamond, in the Greek language, is "adamas" and it means "unconquerable." Many of you have felt defeated, overwhelmed, bent under all the pressure, but the Lord is calling you His adamas. In Him and with Him, you are unconquerable!

When diamonds are examined, the examiners looks at their cut, their color, their clarity and their carat weight. Your cut has been done by Heaven and is to Heaven's perfect standards. Your color is clear and flawless. Your clarity is unique and according to Heaven, without blemish. Your carat carries the weight of Heaven. Everywhere you go, His light is shining through you – you are a gift to Him, you are a gift to others from Him. You are a carrier of His glory and you are of high value!

Get ready! "...You are My servant, Israel, in whom I will show My glory." (Is. 49:3 NASB)
"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful Word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the majesty in Heaven." (Heb. 1:3 NIV)

(To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Amie Rogers
Email: RawAndRealMinistries@gmail.com
Website: Livinlifereal.wordpress.com

Amie Rogers is a lover of Jesus Christ, a wife and mother of four who operates in the gift of the prophetic, processing life through her writing. Having lived through many triumphs and tragedies she has been gifted with plenty of humility and some wisdom. Amie has been moved to share her journey with absolute transparency. 

She is compelled to show others the redemptive, restorative and healing power of Jesus through encouragement, prophetic words and His healing touch. Her mission is to speak His life and His love, inviting others to hear the Lord's heartbeat for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA