Friday, December 21, 2018

"But I am firmly convinced that at least some Christians have a pure love of Israel, made pure by their unconditional love of God." Adam Berkowitz

Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz

'Yes, many Christians hate Jews, Judaism, and Torah. Most want to see Jews convert to Christianity. But I am firmly convinced that at least some Christians have a pure love of Israel, made pure by their unconditional love of God. They believe the Bible when it says that Jews are His Chosen People. Their display of love made me feel unworthy. My coverage of this subject would never be the same. I dedicated my writing to these people, may they be blessed as they have blessed Israel.' 

Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz is a features writer for Breaking Israel News. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA