Sunday, December 16, 2018

Jeremiah Johnson Man Sees Jesus in Vision: 'Many Will Be Offended at My Return' - CHARISMA NEWS

(Photo by Thibault Penin on Unsplash)
JEREMIAH JOHNSON  CHARISMA NEWS
I have recently had a series of prophetic encounters that led to the Lord Jesus Christ appearing to me for the third time in my life, clothed in white garments with fire in His eyes. The holy fear, trembling, awe and pure wonder totally consumed me and was the same experience I had with Him in the two encounters before. His sheer beauty is terrifying, and His presence takes your breath away. The light that radiates from His being is so pure that you become more aware of your great need of Him than ever before. 
I will never forget our conversation in that specific encounter, and I believe I'm supposed to share it now publicly for the first time. I do not take lightly or treat these encounters haphazardly. Anyone who claims to have actually seen and interacted with our risen Lord needs to carry a serious fear of who He really is and an undeniable mandate on their life to make Him known. This is not a joke. It's very weighty and does not involve vain imaginations.

As the Lord Jesus Christ appeared to me, He said, 

"Jeremiah, many know the Lamb who went to Calvary, but few know the Lion who is returning to devour His Father's enemies. The same wrath that was poured out on the cross will be the same wrath that will be poured out in judgment upon My return. 

I am releasing apostolic and prophetic messengers who will trumpet my end-time judgments to the church and warn of the consequences of those who only know the Lamb of mercy and grace, but reject the Lion of judgment and wrath.

Many only know Me as the great intercessor, which I am, but I am also the coming King and judge. There is more than intercessory prayer. For I will teach My people in these last days how to pray kingly and judicial prayers. I will establish My government in the earth and make My enemies a footstool. I will rule and reign with an iron scepter.

Jeremiah, many will be offended at My return! They have created a god in their own likeness and image and will deny Me when I come with all My glory, power and splendor! You must warn the church of the scoffing spirit that will come, of the overemphasis of My goodness and never teaching on My severity, of never proclaiming and warning of My wrath and judgment that is here now and is yet to come."

The look in the Lord Jesus Christ's eyes as He said these words to me was so intense, yet so deeply grieved. He then asked me if He could entrust me with these words, and I said yes. When I did, He turned around and vanished from my bedroom. 

I shook for days and have still never recovered. I pray that those who have read this sobering encounter for the first time publicly will pray and seek the Holy Spirit concerning your own view of who Jesus really is and prepare yourself for the days ahead. 
Jeremiah Johnson planted and serves on the eldership team at Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, Florida. A gifted teacher, prophet and author of multiple books, Jeremiah travels and speaks extensively throughout the United States and abroad as a conference and guest speaker. Jeremiah is also the founder and director of Maranatha School of Ministry. MSM is a full-time fivefold ministry training center that equips and sends out end-time messengers. For more information, please visit maranatha.schoolor jeremiahjohnson.tv.
Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
AMAZING CHRISTMAS DEALS: (1) Buy A Set, Get A Set FREE on all Life in the Spirit Bundles. (2) Save 30%-60% on all Tote Bag plus Book Bundles. (3) Save 50% off Select Bibles plus receive a Free Gift. Visit the Charisma Store to view all our specials. U.S Residents always get FREE Shipping!
Help Charisma stay strong for years to come as we report on life in the Spirit. Become an integral part of Charisma’s work by joining Charisma Media Partners. Click here to keep us strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA