Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog - “Dude, how can you be Jewish and believe in Jesus?” Here’s my answer.

testimony-joel-oneforisrael

New post on Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog

“Dude, how can you be Jewish and believe in Jesus?” Here’s my answer.

by joelcrosenberg
"Dude, how can you be Jewish and believe in Jesus?
It was November of 2002. I had just released my first novel, The Last Jihad. I was doing a telephone interview on a hard rock radio station in Rochester, New York, the city closest to where I grew up in Upstate New York. And the radio host, a guy who called himself "Brother Weese," asked me this very question.
Here's my answer.
The story of my spiritual journey -- how I was raised by a Jewish father and Gentile mother and came to believe that Jesus is, in fact, the Jewish Messiah -- was just released online by a ministry called, "One For Israel." 
I hope you'll watch them both and share them with family and friends.

This post is ad-supported

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
joelcrosenberg | January 14, 2019 at 2:31 pm | Categories: Epicenter | URL: https://wp.me/piWZ7-8Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA