Sunday, March 24, 2019

Lance Wallnau - Prophetic News Update - Feast of Purim, Trump, Israel, Mueller, NZ and why did YouTube demonetize my account?


Lance Wallnau - Prophetic News Update - Feast of Purim, Trump, Israel, Mueller, NZ 
and why did YouTube demonetize my account?




March 24, 2019


Prophetic News Update - Feast of Purim, Trump, Israel, Mueller, NZ and why did YouTube demonetize my account? ------- Like what you see? Give us a like and subscribe to my channel here: www.lancewallnau.com/youtube Learn more about where I am, what I'm working on, and how you can be involved: www.lancewallnau.com www.7mu.com www.facebook.com/lancewallnau Thanks for watching! "As One!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA