Friday, December 4, 2020

“Enough” – Time To Act by Steve Martin

 

“Enough” – Time To Act by Steve Martin

Nov. 4, 2020 Love For His People ministry in Charlotte, North Carolina USA

“Enough” – Time To Act by Steve Martin

“Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne.” Revelation 4:1, NASU

There have been several times when I am praying that in my mind’s eye I envision the Lord Jesus, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, seated on the heavenly throne. He is majestic. He is confident. He is ruling with justice and all knowledge.

“After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, ” Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne. And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones; and upon the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments, and golden crowns on their heads.” Revelation 4:1-4, NASU

During one recent particular morning, as I prayed in tongues anticipating the Holy Spirit knew exactly what He wanted me to be interceding for, I envisioned the Lord stand up, staff in hand, and declare in a loud roar, “Enough!”

Yes, the time has come when the King of kings and the Lord of lords has allowed man try his own ways, his own thoughts, his own attempts to control history. And now the Lord has said it is enough.

It is enough that millions of babies have been murdered. It is enough that injustice and racism has ruled in many lands. It is enough that even in the churches too many have sat back just waiting for the rapture, one of the biggest and harmful lies of the centuries, to sweep them out of here and let the rest go to hell.

The Lord says it is enough.

Injustice will not go on forever. The lies of the enemy will not prevail. There has always been an appointed time for it to end.

Many have been waiting, waiting, waiting. I believe the Lord is wanting to encourage His faithful, the ones who have persevered, the ones who have stood strong, the ones that have been laden with the cares and pressures of these times, by telling us that the time has come for us to see His hand move in the nations and bring His kingdom to earth as it is in heaven.

“Far better to take refuge in God than trust in people; far better to take refuge in God than trust in celebrities.

Hemmed in by barbarians, in God’s name I rubbed their faces in the dirt; hemmed in and with no way out, in God’s name I rubbed their faces in the dirt; like swarming bees, like wild prairie fire, they hemmed me in;

in God’s name I rubbed their faces in the dirt.

I was right on the cliff-edge, ready to fall, when God grabbed and held me. God’s my strength, he’s also my song, and now he’s my salvation. Hear the shouts, hear the triumph songs in the camp of the saved? “The hand of God has turned the tide!” Psalm 118:8-15, THE MESSAGE

The hand of God is calling the shots. He is the One who will prevail, and even when all seems as if it is right on the edge of the cliff, ready to fall over, He will grab hold and show His strength and the determination of His will.

The Lord has said, “Enough”. Watch Him act on His word in our midst. We will be singing, “Hallelujah!”

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin, Love For His People founder

SPECIAL NOTE: Our ministry’s mobile app is available for iPhones and Androids. This is a free app download. Look here: Love For His People free phone app

Please sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter: Love For His People. The sign-up form is on our ministry website: ministry newsletter

You have the opportunity to help support the work of this ministry, including the assistance we give to families in Israel: DONATE online now. You can also send checks to:

Love For His People P.O. Box 414 Pineville, NC 28134

E-mail: loveforhispeople@gmail.com

Please share Time To Act with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.  Others will be thankful you did. And I thank you too.

Time To Act #34 – in the year of our Lord 12.04.2020 – Enough”, Friday, 10:15 am in Charlotte, NC USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA