Friday, August 9, 2013

Dream Turns Hate-Filled Muslim into Lover of Israel

Dream Turns Hate-Filled Muslim into Lover of Israel

   
JERUSALEM, Israel -- Umar Mulinde was a Muslim who hated Israel until Jesus appeared to him in a dream. After that, he became a Christian and started a church in Uganda.


But his new found faith cost him.

On Christmas Eve 2011, Mulinde, now a pastor, was attacked by two Muslims with buckets of acid. The acid ate away his skin,

his eye, and his ear.



"I felt fire from up to down to my toes and I was like, 'Something's cooking me,'" he recalled about the attack. "And they shouted, 'Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar' three times. I realized I have fallen into the ambush of Muslim terrorists."

Mulinde now wears a special pressure mask to aid the healing process.

"My conversion from Islam and my love and promotion of the love of Israel in my community taught the people on the other side to haunt me and to hunt me for a kill," he said.

In a recent interview with CBN News, Mulinde gave the account of his conversion to Christianity, the details of the attack on him, the lessons he has learned, his forgiveness of those who attacked him, and his message to the West. Click play to watch his remarkable testimony.


CBN News Scott Ross interviews Pastor Umar Mulinde



Scott Ross - CBN News

CBN News Scott Ross interviews Pastor Umar Mulinde



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA