Thursday, September 19, 2013

Are You Hungry? - Bill Yount The Prophetic Weekly Post


Bill Yount - The Prophetic Weekly Post  
7:02 AM (44 minutes ago)


Are You Hungry?



I travel in ministry and give out a lot. It often leaves me empty and so hungry for God that I can't wait to receive from the Body of Christ myself. I attended a certain church once where I heard a minister share a message. After the service someone came up to me and said, "Bill, I didn't get a thing out of that minister's message." I told him, "It's because I got it all. I was so hungry I ate off your plate!" Are you hungry? "He who is full loathes honey, but to the hungry even what is bitter tastes sweet." Proverbs 27:7
Those who hang out with friends who seem to see eye-to-eye on everything and who never disagree, will not grow much. I sense the enemy has been working overtime trying to convince many that you no longer need the irritation and grinding of certain people in your life. Be careful, the Lord may still be sharpening you. The person who is least like you and sees things so differently, may be your best asset for your future purpose in God's Kingdom.
This morning I felt I could no longer endure the painful trial going on in my life for two months now. In frustration, I cried out to God. "What are you doing to me?" He said, "I'm making a man of God out of you!" He continued, "I did not cause your pain but I'm using it."
The orthopedic doctor calls it a frozen shoulder. Jesus calls it healed. Pray as I walk through to the manifestation of my healing.  Healing runs in my family!

         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA