Sunday, September 22, 2013

Let It Rain! Open the Floodgates of Heaven! - Cathy Hargett

Let It Rain! 

Open the Floodgates of Heaven!

Cathy Hargett  - Founder, Highway To Zion
(highwaytozion@aol.com)

Shalom, Shalom, Dear Friends as we celebrate Succot, 
the Feast of Tabernacles, the Feast of Feasts!

Of all the appointed times of the Lord, I love Succot the 
best! It was the first Feast of the Lord that I really 
studied and understood. I was introduced to it on my 
first trip to Israel in 1983 by one of the best teachers 
on the subject of God's plan for Israel that I've ever 
known, Derek Prince. With his solid scholarship forming 
the foundation of my understanding, I was totally released 
into what has now become a life-long journey of 
understanding and revelation of God's love revealed 
through His covenant with Israel and our Yeshua ha 
Mashiach.

Having said all of that - I just want to say, "Let it rain!!!"! 
 One of the traditions of Tabernacles/Succot is the prayer 
for rain - see Zech. 14 for more clarification. At this time 
of the year after the final ingathering, Israel always 
needs rain and the faithful take prayer for rain very 
seriously as do all of us who celebrate the Feast.

From both a physical and spiritual point of view, we 
must have rain! As we see the signs of the times focusing 
our hearts on the return of Yeshua on the clouds of heaven, 
we know that this final harvest will receive a mega-rain 
before the fullness of the Gentiles is completed and all 
Israel is saved! Oh, Lord, let it rain!!

Last night while attending my local congregation here 
in Charlotte, the Lord gave me such a picture/vision 
of the floodgates of heaven that I must share with you - 
I saw the waters of heaven that had all been pent up 
until the end of the age, being let loose in the heavens 
and the waters were roaring through the heavens like 
the Lion of Judah, the most awe-inspiring, fiercely 
flowing flood or rushing water that the world has ever 
seen, a massive, mighty River, headed out of the doors 
from the throne-room in heaven and onto the earth......
it was as if the womb of heaven had burst and it was 
opened and the birthing of the New Heavens and the 
New Earth was taking place - it was like an explosion 
going off in my spirit as I saw it...so near....I could 
almost feel the drops beginning to fall out of the sky...
(Ezek. 47; Zech.14:8-11; Rev. 22:1-21.)

I also saw that inside of us, His people, this River 
flows....it comes from Yeshua, the Ruach having been 
poured into each of us....this is the same River that 
flows out of Him, out of heaven from His throne-room, 
this is the River, the flood of Life - this same River 
that will be released from heaven is in us and will be 
totally and fully released when He opens the 
floodgates of heaven....we see and know the partial 
release now, but the fullness is coming, and you are 
One with Him as it flows.....this is what He was speaking 
of during the Feast of Tabernacles when He made the 
proclamation to come to Him and drink and then He 
promised that those who believe in Him and cleave to 
Him will have mayim chayim, living water, springing 
out, rushing out, of their inmost beings like a River 
(John 7:38-39)!

Yes, Lord, let it rain!! Open the floodgates of heaven, 
and let your Kingdom come on earth as it is heaven! 
 Bo, Yeshuati, bo! Come, my Jesus, come!

The spiritual "thickness" of this picture/vision just 
continued to pump and beat in my heart on the drive 
home from the meeting, and, oh, hallelujah, even while 
we were still in the meeting, it had started to rain and to 
rain hard, a deluge, after maybe three weeks or more 
without rain here in our area. At times it was really 
difficult to see as I drove home.

When I pulled my car into the garage and got out and 
stood there looking at the drenching downpour, I just 
felt compelled to walk out there in the midst of it, and 
I received a good drenching from heaven!! I danced 
before Him there with the water racing under my bare 
feet and rejoiced that my hope is complete and my joy 
s full because He has taught me to know the signs of 
the times through His joyous Feasts! (Ps. 89:15)

Be blessed as you celebrate with Him during the 
Feast of Succot!

Chag Sameach!!

Love in Messiah Yeshua!
Cathy

Cathy Hargett
Highway to Zion Ministries, Inc.
www.highwaytozion.org


http://youtu.be/ApjyAnt4-qE

http://youtu.be/FC7mse6Of8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA