Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back Home...for Now


Greetings to those who read my Blog. A big ahava shout out to my friends! ("Ahava" is love in Hebrew.)

First of all - Thanks for reading! I appreciate you coming back, daily or when you do, to check things out. You may have noticed that for the past ten days you haven't seen any new posts. I was in Israel during this time, and I couldn't access my blog page to add any new posts. (It was probably due to the new software I downloaded while there, and I couldn't figure out how to delete it until last night at home. I know, you "can't teach an old dog new tricks to fix his computer" stuff.)

We sure did enjoy the Ahava Adventure that we had in Israel, and are already beginning to plan next year's annual trip. Maybe you can join us then. Looks like November is still a great time to go. Our pastor friend from India, who made his first trip this year with us, talked of bringing two more along next year.

Right now I am back at my full time accounting job desk in Charlotte, taking my lunch hour break. I add to the Blog whenever I get some time from my other daily responsibilities.

Hopefully you have seen/read my latest Ahava Love Letter, which I entitled "Love For His People in the Land”. You can see it on this blog, or on the new blog I have set up, which will just be for my Ahava Love Letters

Of course, I will continue to post them on this Love For His People blog, and my Facebook pages.

If you like photos, I took over 2,400 while in Israel Nov. 3-Nov. 11, 2013. They are all fully on my Facebook page, and I will post some here from time to time. If you like videos, you can see over 30 that I also recorded in Israel at our YouTube Love For His People channel. 


Israel is more amazing each time I go back. We love spending time with friends whom we have established long term relationships with over the years, and then meeting new ones. Our commitment to Israel and His people grows stronger every day. 

Be blessed as you yourself bless the Jews and the nation of Israel. They truly appreciate it, as does their Creator, our Lord Jesus, Yeshua Hamashiach.

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Founder/President

P.S. My good wife Laurie sure is glad I am back home! Such a sweet deal.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA