Monday, November 25, 2013

My office desk. Reflects my heart.

A corner of my desk. You should see the rest of the cubicle! :)

Blessings on ye head,

Steve

P.S. I do leave a little space to do my actual accounting work...



And just so you aren't kept wondering, here are a few more...


As you walk in...

And turn to the left... 


The left corner of my desk...sharing some joy in the world!


                      In the back corner...



So come visit some time! Uptown Charlotte has some great places for lunch...

Steve


And just added this morning...postcards from Chicago, that my "adopted son" at the office, Chris, just brought me after his trip. Love getting postcards from around the world! 

In case you have one to send: 
Love For His People, Inc. 
P.O. Box 414 
Pineville, NC 28134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA