Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Huckabee: Right at Home in Israel - ISRAEL365

Let me go over, I pray Thee, and see the good land that is beyond the Jordan, this good mountain and the Lebanon.

DEUTERONOMY (3:25)
 

אֶעְבְּרָה נָּא וְאֶרְאֶה אֶת הָאָרֶץ הַטּוֹבָה אֲשֶׁר בְּעֵבֶר הַיַּרְדֵּן הָהָר הַטּוֹב הַזֶּה וְהַלְּבָנֹן

דברים ג:כה


eh-i-b'RA na vi-e-r'e et ha-a-RETZ ha-to-VA a-SHER b'ay-VER ha-yar-DAYN ha-HAR ha-TOV ha-ZE vi-ha-l'va-NON

Today's Israel Inspiration

According to Governor Mike Huckabee on his fantastic trip to Israel: "Going to Israel is like going home, even if you've never been there before. It's one of the only places that a person who loves liberty can go where the moment you arrive, you feel like you are at a place you've been before. In part, because of the spiritual roots that we have, all of us who have ever read the Bible, we feel like we're walking through its pages." Don't miss your chance to walk through the pages of the Bible on Rabbi Tuly Weisz's upcoming tour of the Holy Land! We have a fabulous, updated itinerary, that will bring you closer to the people and sites of this great nation.

Huckabee: Right at Home in Israel

In this FOX news report, Gov. Mike Huckabee, and two country music stars from the U.S., describe their amazing recent trip to the Holy Land.
 

Roundtable: "Are We Still Alone?"

Entitled “Are We Still Alone: In a Time of Crisis, will there be Christians Standing with Israel?,” a recent roundtable in NY discussed the challenges and the future of Christian support for Israel and the Jewish people.

Traveling With The Bible

Here's a book to prepare you for traveling the Holy Land. Learn about the biblical sites, as you cross the Ayalon Valley, explore the Land of the Philistines, and visit Sodom and Gemorrah with in-depth history of archaeological findings at the turn of a page.
 

Israel Photo Trivia

Can you guess where today's photo byIlan Rosen was taken? Send me an emailor post on Facebook!
 

Thank You

Please help us continue to spread the beauty and significance of the Land of Israel! Sponsor a day for $25 and get our inspiring book of daily devotionals.
 

“I Have Learned So Much”

It’s great to hear from so many of you - stay in touch and let us know where in the world you are enjoying Israel365!
 
I love Israel365 so much. Joseph M.

I have always loved Israel even though I really knew very little about it. In my mind I saw it as a desert until I started hearing about it from Pastor Hagge and Pat Robertson. I have been getting Israel365 for over a year now and I have learned so much and I really think it is a beautiful land. I live in Texarkana, TX, USA and I worry about how this country seems to be turning its head away from Israel. May God help us! I will continue reading Israel365 and I will keep Israel in my prayers. Martha S.
Shalom,
Rabbi Tuly Weisz
RabbiTuly@Israel365.com
Copyright © 2014 Israel365, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up for daily Israel Scenes and Inspiration on our website,www.israel365.com.

Our mailing address is:
Israel365
36 Ein Gedi Street
Ramat Beit Shemesh 99000
Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA