Saturday, August 22, 2015

I'm Getting Souls - Bill Yount




Posted: 21 Aug 2015 
 
In a vision a young man saw the Lord pick up the earth and He began to shake it up and down in His hands. The young man asked the Lord, "What are you doing?" The Lord said, "I'm getting souls! I'm getting souls!"

I sense such a great shaking coming that it will fill most churches. People will line up outside waiting to get in. This shaking alone will cause multitudes of children and grandchildren, who have been prayed for many years, to run like prodigals to Jesus. This shaking alone will do it.

It will be the answer to many prayers for lost loved ones and a great harvest to take place in the earth. As the shaking increases, remember what God is doing: "I'm getting souls!"

Bill Yount

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA