Friday, April 28, 2017

Why Israel? Why Not. - Steve Martin


Why Israel? Why Not. - Steve Martin
Love For His People, Inc.

On April 29, 2017 I am headed back to Israel. This will be my 13th time in the land, visiting friends and supporting the Jewish people. With the Lord's heart for His chosen ones, and a commitment to stand with them, our work continues to bless during these trips.

In March 2014 I wanted to put into people's hands something that would help explain why we do what we do, as we give of ourselves to these living in the Promised Land. And so I compiled some of my Ahava Love Letters (now known as Now Think On This) into this small booklet entitled Why Israel? 

From my many writings I wanted to devote one book to just Israel and the Jewish people. This small booklet does that. As you read it, (you can BUY HEREconsider the truths contained in Scriptures, from Genesis to Revelation, which spell out the commitment of God the Father to choose a people who will be a light to the nations. History proves they have, and will continue to be even more so in the future.

God chose the Jews, and gave them the Promised Land of Israel. 

It does not matter what other national governments try to say, do, or accomplish apart from the plans and purposes of the Lord. They will fail. But HIS WORD is eternal!

His Word is true. He is the same, yesterday, today and forever, and thus His commitment in keeping His promises made to the Jewish people will be fulfilled. 



I hope you stand along with us for them in these last days. 

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People

P.S. In my travels I will try to keep posting, along with photos, during the journey. If for some reason I am unable to, be sure to take note and catch up when I return in 10 days!






Why Israel?: Love For His People Paperback – March 18, 2014

Amazon

BUY HERE








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA