Sunday, July 16, 2017

Michael Snyder’s New Book Entitled ‘Living A Life That Really Matters’ Has Just Been Released - Michael Snyder THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BLOG


Posted: 15 Jul 2017  Michael Snyder  THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE BLOG

Have you ever reached a point in life where things have gotten so bad that it seems impossible to ever turn things around?  In my new book entitled “Living A Life That Really Matters”, I begin by sharing such a point in my own life about 20 years ago.  If someone would have told me at the time what my life would be like today, I would have laughed at them.  But God took the broken pieces of my life and turned them into a beautiful thing, and He can do the exact same thing for anyone else.

This is the most personal book that I have written, and it is quite a departure from my normal work.  If you follow my work on a regular basis, then you know that I like to write about politics, economics and the hard issues of our day in a way that the average person on the street can understand.  And I heavily document the points I make with facts, figures and statistics, and there are still lots of facts, figures and statistics in my new book.

But in this new book I hope to inspire people to reach for something more.  Instead of focusing so much on the problems, this book is absolutely packed with solutions.  In many ways, it is patterned after the Book of Proverbs.  There are literally hundreds of secrets that I have learned over the course of my 47 years embedded throughout the chapters of this book, and I wish that someone had shared all of these secrets with me when I was a young man.

So it is not a book that you will want to speed through.  There are literally life changing truths on every single page, and you may find yourself going back over some portions of the book time and time again.

This book is not written on a theoretical level.  I know that the secrets contained in this book work, because they have absolutely revolutionized my life.  But of course I didn’t invent these secrets.  Ultimately, every bit of wisdom that any of us have been given comes from the One that created us all.  Without God nothing is possible, but with Him all things are possible.

As I was writing this book, I often struggled to find the words to describe what it was about.  Sometimes my wife would even look at me with a puzzled look when I tried to explain it to her.  It is not a “self-help book” that will help you to become wealthy, famous or successful.  Neither is it an “inspirational” book that will give you warm fuzzies.  Rather, it is a book that is absolutely packed with life lessons that nobody else seems to want to talk about.  The following is the description of the book that is on Amazon
Deep inside all of us is a yearning to live a life that is filled with meaning and purpose. We all want to feel good about our lives, and we all want something to look forward to when we get out of bed in the morning. As little children we were filled with hopes and dreams for the future, but for so many of us those dreams have long since faded. Instead, many of us drag ourselves through life feeling down, depressed and defeated. In this book Michael Snyder is going to share with you what he has learned about living an overflowing life. We were designed to love, to laugh, to discover, to create and to live lives that are filled with passion. Unfortunately, so many of us have bought into lies that have enabled the enemy to steal all of that from us. No matter how bad things may seem right now, God can take the broken pieces of your life and turn them into a beautiful thing. But you have got to be willing to break your old patterns and start doing things that will produce good fruit in your life. This book will help you to do that.
In order for our lives to function the way that they should, God must be at the center of our lives.  And He has given us instructions for how we are to live, but most of the population is completely disregarding those instructions.

Following His instructions will lead to life, love, blessing and peace, but so many people have been living another way for so long that they don’t even know that such a life is possible.

This book is going to be extremely controversial, and it is going to deeply challenge you as you read it.  But for those that embrace what I am sharing, it will be a completely life-changing experience.  In fact, I believe that this book is going to change more lives than anything else I have ever written.

After you have read the book, I hope that many of you will write to me and share how it has affected you.  Writing this book was an emotional experience for me, and I believe that it will help a lot of you wrestle with things that you have been dealing with for a very long time.
Near the end of the book I also share about why I am running for Congress, although in the future I hope to do an entire book about why we desperately need to try to get this nation to change course.

But this book is primarily about matters of the heart.  Most people I encounter in life are not living victorious lives.  Instead, most people out there seem to have had the life completely sucked out of them by all of the pain, heartache and trials that they have been through.
It doesn’t have to be that way.

You can live an overflowing life, and the greatest chapters of your life can still be ahead of you.

But if you keep falling into the same patterns that you have been following all along, you will keep getting the exact same results.

God has a better plan for you, and it starts with doing things His way.

So I very, very much encourage you to get my new book and to read it all the way through.  If you embrace what I share in this book and apply these principles to your own life, they will turn your life completely upside down.

Now that the book is finally out, you can find it in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com.  It will also be available from many other online retailers, but if you want to get it right away Amazon will be the place to go.

No matter what you have been through, God still has a plan for you.  And if He can turn my life completely around and use me to touch millions of people all over the world, then He can do it for anyone.

Thank you again for being such faithful readers.  Without all of you, I wouldn’t be able to do what I do, and I can’t wait to hear what you all think of this new book…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA