Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Arms of Love - "Grace" - Love For His People video with Steve Martin

Steve Martin, Love For His People Founder/President

"Grace"

Love For His People video 
with Steve Martin

Aug. 15, 2017


Greetings friends of Love For His People.

Grace is the word for today! And don't we all need much of it? We certainly do.

When I asked the Lord what the message should be for this edition of Arms of Love, the Holy Spirit gave me the word "grace" yesterday as I drove home from my accounting job. I really needed it there, as I close out my 5-year tenure come this Oct. 31. I am sure you need some more grace in your life too. Today possibly? I think every day!

I hope you are encouraged as you listen to this word shared from my heart. Please let me know if it does, will you?

Grace, grace, grace. Fill our hearts today Lord with your faith, hope, love and grace!

Ahava and shalom,

Steve

Grace abounds!

You can help us help others in Israel, Pakistan Northern Ireland and Nigeria, where we support families and ministries who also have a heart for Israel, and love the people in their land. 

Checks can be mailed to:

Love For His People, Inc.
P.O. Box 414
Pineville, NC 28134

We have been a USA non-profit since 2010. Gifts are tax-deductible.



Above video - YouTube - Published on Aug 15, 2017
Arms of Love - Love For His People video with Steve Martin - "Grace" (message #2)

Aug. 15, 2017 Recorded in Pineville, North Carolina in our "studio" (born-again garage)

Videos filmed and shared by Steve Martin - to give appreciation to and love for those we support, through Love For His People, Inc.

Category
Travel & Events
License
Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA