Sunday, September 17, 2017

Doors - May the Good Lord Open One For You Today!


Doors - May the Good Lord Open One For You Today!Photos by Steve Martin, Toronto, Canada neighborhoodSept. 17, 2017May the Good Lord open the door you need opened today."...for a wide door for effective service has opened to me." 1 Corinthians 16:9Be blessed in your blessing,Steve MartinLove For His People
P.O. Box 414
Pineville, North Carolina  USA

















 











Isaiah 22:22 "Then I will set the key of the house of David on his shoulder, when he opens no one will shut, when he shuts no one will open."

Revelation 3:7-8 "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens, says this: 'I know your deeds Behold, I have put before you an open door which no one can shut, because you have a little power, and have kept My word, and have not denied My name."
1 Corinthians 16:9 "...for a wide door for effective service has opened to me, and there are many adversaries."
Isaiah 45:1 "Thus says the LORD to Cyrus His anointed, Whom I have taken by the right hand, to subdue nations before him and to loose the loins of kings; to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA