Friday, September 15, 2017

Looking forward to be the photographer...at my friend's Jewish wedding!


Looking forward to be the photographer...
at my friend's Jewish wedding!

My good wife Laurie and I, celebrating our own marriage commitment of 40 years come October 8, 2017, are headed to Toronto, Canada to celebrate the joing together as man and wife of two friends.

One of the additional excitements is that I get to be the wedding photographer! At a Jewish wedding!

I have taken plenty of photos over these many years, but my wedding photos are mainly of my daughters Hannah and Christen, and extended family. So this is a special treat for Laurie and I.

Mazol tov to the bride and groom!

Ahava and Shalom,

Steve Martin
Love For His People
Charlotte, North Carolina







 


Love For His People, Inc.
P.O. Box 414
Charlotte, NC 28134

loveforhispeople@gmail.com
www.loveforhispeople.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA