Monday, September 3, 2018

To this I have dedicated my life. ONE FOR ISRAEL

SHALOM!
I am privileged to have joined the ranks of the many Jewish people who have given their testimonies! I too have taken my turn in the famous chair to testify about how Yeshua of Nazareth changed my life.

Below is the story of how I met my Messiah. I also share how God led me to serve Him in the role I have today: Making sure Jewish and Arab Israelis have a place to study the Bible and be trained in ministry, right here in Israel.
Dr. Erez Soref, President
of ONE FOR ISRAEL 
MY TURN IN THE CHAIR!
Jewish Israeli Psychologist finds Jesus

Our college and seminary, Israel College of the Bible, was established for the purpose of training the rapidly growing community of followers of Jesus in Israel.

We are, in fact, the only accredited, Hebrew-speaking seminary in the world! Jewish and Arab believers come from all over Israel to study the Bible, theology, counseling, and practical ministry.

We are also joined each year by students from all over the world for our immersive Year in Israel Program!


Thank you to all who prayed for our open day last Thursday - it was a great success. Many people came and we had a good number signing up to study with us. Praise God!

Israel College Of The Bible Sends Jewish-Arab Mission Teams


As the Body of Messiah in the modern state of Israel gains momentum, it’s time to lift our eyes beyond our borders. Jewish and Arab mission teams are now being sent out to minister together across the world, and the impact has been profound.

“If it’s as true as you say, just show me one Jew who believes in Jesus!”

One of our intrepid teams had gone to one of the hardest areas of Berlin close to the biggest mosque, to a park area well known for drugs and violence...

Our dinners are a great opportunity to partner with us and invite your friends and family to do the same. If you're in one the areas below, we hope to see you soon!
FOLLOW US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA