Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The Hand of God by Elaine Tavolacci - Identity Network

The Hand of God by Elaine Tavolacci

The Hand of God by Elaine Tavolacci

Identity Network
Nov. 28, 2018

 

Deeper Still
Experiencing the Love of Jesus
Ebook PDF Download
By Janice Woodrum
Price: $14.99
Sale! $10.99
Click HERE to order.
 
 
Last night we had a heavy thunderstorm with a lot of lightening. I asked the Lord why this was necessary. He brought me to Exodus 9:23. The Lord brought thunder, hail and lightening flashing to the ground to destroy his enemies. Moses simply obeyed His word by stretching a rod toward heaven. Once again it is time to stretch forth your rod. Jesus is about to do amazing wonders among us to show Himself strong over Egypt. Pharaoh's regime is coming down.
 
In the book of Exodus, the Lord appeared to Moses in a burning bush and asked him to go to Pharaoh with a word from the Lord. Moses replied, "But suppose they will not believe me or listen to my voice; suppose they say, 'The Lord has not appeared to you.' Then He said to Moses, 'What is that in your hand?' Moses replied 'a rod.'"
 
The scripture goes on to say how the Lord commissioned Moses along with Aaron to deliver the Israelites out of Egypt. Although He released miracles, signs and wonders, Pharaoh resisted the word from the Lord to "Let My people go" until The Lord sent ten plagues on Egypt. He also sent a mighty East wind and used Moses with his rod to part the Red Sea for the children of Israel to escape. They went through on dry ground unscathed, but when Pharaoh and the Egyptian army along with their horses and chariots followed after them, Pharaoh and his regime all drowned.
 
The Lord says; I will use that which I have placed in your hand. Do not say that I am the least of these or I am unable to speak. I will establish you and speak through you. Do not worry beforehand, or premeditate on what you will say, but speak whatever is given to you at that time. For it is not you who will speak, but the Holy Spirit. Your words will be spoken from a place of authority.
 
My Anointing is Upon You
 
I will place My anointing upon you in the courts of Pharaoh. You will understand your potential as you walk in My anointing, demonstrate My power, and release My glory. I have placed My rod of authority into your hands, and placed My sword of the Spirit in your mouth. You will use My rod of authority to part the red sea that is obstructing others from coming into the kingdom. You will use My rod of authority to destroy the attacks of the enemy.
 
I will use you to deliver My people out of Egypt. There will be a mass Exodus of people coming out of spiritual Egypt, released from the kingdom of darkness, and delivered into the Kingdom of light. When it seems like the enemy is gaining on you, you will outwit him as you raise your rod of authority and watch the seas part. The plans of the enemy will be demolished. You are about to cross over into a new dimension and you will surely see my goodness in the land of the living says the Lord.
 
Exodus 9:23 And Moses stretched out his rod toward heaven; and the Lord sent thunder and hail, and fire darted to the ground. And the Lord rained hail on the land of Egypt.
 
Exodus 14:21-23 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
 
Elaine Tavolacci
 

facebooktwitterlinkedingooglediggstumbleupondelicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA