Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Love Music! - I Believe There is More - Don Moen worship video


I Believe There is More - Don Moen


Jan. 16, 2019

Greetings LoveMusic! listeners,

Don Moen, in my opinion, has been the best worship leader we have known in the last 3-4 decades. (And I also really like Chris Tomlin, Robin Mark, Paul Wilbur, Darlene Zschech and more the Lord has blessed us with!)

Don's song, I Believe There is More, produced in 2008 on the album of the same name, encourages us to press on and believe the Lord for more of His work in our life. Let it come, Lord!

Listen and draw closer to our Lord Jesus.

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Founder

Love For His People, Inc.
P.O. Box 414
Pineville, NC 28134

loveforhispeople@gmail.com
www.loveforhispeople.blogspot.com





 Published on May 14, 2012


I Believe There is More- - Don Moen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA