Saturday, June 8, 2019

"Mary Smith" - Now Think On This by Steve Martin


Mary Smith

“For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes." (Jeremiah 31:25, NASU)


The Lord is the God of Refreshment. He alone can satisfy the soul, and the deep longing within each of us, for more than what we can find apart from Him.

This is not my normal Now Think On This message, but it is an important one. Please read the following letter from one who happens to be my sister, Mary Smith, from Charleston, South Carolina, and discover for yourself how the power of God, with her testimony, can, and will further, bring life to you and others.

She sent it to Dr. Peter Wyns, Head Pastor of Antioch International Church, in Fort Mill, South Carolina, Pastors Jesse and Elizabeth Enns, and the staff.

Thank you, Mary Smith!


June 6, 2019

Dear Dr. Peter Wyns and staff,

It is with great joy I am writing to share with you and your staff on how the Lord used your body to empower and stir up my husband, Bob, and myself.

Last August a dear friend and I came to visit Antioch with my brother Steve Martin and his wife Laurie, and just soaked in the power and presence of the Lord. Speaking for myself I felt very dry for not having a cooperate time of worship that was in “spirit and truth” for a very long time. I went up for prayer with the prayer team and Ed and Suzanne Brigham hit the mark when ministering to me. I felt so encouraged and loved.

My husband and I came back in the spring and again we were filled with the anointing of God and a very strong stirring in our spirits.  Besides attending Sunday AM service we came to the Friday evening cooperate worship time and entered in with such gladness and joy. We went up for prayer and were ministered to by Ed and Suzanne Brigham.

My brother Steve had had a dream about a month earlier of Bob with a “serpent” after him and indeed we had been in warfare, particularly with Bob’s business. Ed spoke to Bob “that the Lord was cutting off the head of the serpent and empowering him in his walk with wisdom and in his worship time.” WOW!! (Bob had been a former worship leader in Charlotte and was just beginning to pick it up again and was about to be leading a corporate prayer meeting lasting up to 5 hours.)

Bob & Mary Smith, Steve & Laurie Martin

Well after that quickening in our spirits, Bob came back to Charleston and preached the best message he has ever given! I have started having prophetic dreams and my discernment has taken on a new level as well.

THEN I returned to the Women’s Conference with Paul Wilbur. I have loved Israel for a long time under the teachings of Derek Prince and have been blessed to have visited there twice with Steve. But at this conference, a supernatural understanding came to me about the One New Man.

Paul Wilbur at Antioch Feb. 24, 2019
(Photo by Steve Martin)
I didn’t know what it was at first and tried to explain it to Steve. I asked him with tears rolling down my face, what am I supposed to do with this? (We are currently in a Baptist Church and the Lord has given us favor there.) Steve said, “Share it.”

I was captivated with Paul Wilbur’s story of what the Lord was doing during Shabbats in Florida and I loved hearing that his wife was very involved in this. I came home and suggested to Bob we start having Shabbats and invite people in and give them a “taste” of God’s feast and we started in!

Since then we have had over 3 Shabbats in our home (1 a month), and one Passover meal; each one here with over 9 people. The largest has been 19! We set a “banquet” table each time with our best china and crystal and really wanted to honor the Lord with our efforts. One meal we had 3 churches represented. We had special guests in to share their love for Israel and the response has been so encouraging with many wanting to know more.

I just finished the book Israel’s Coming Revival (Dr. Peter Wyns) and it is like starting all over in the Word, going deeper into the truths the Lord is revealing to me. 

It is still very hard for me to put into words what He is revealing to me about the end times and our place with Israel and the Church.

I am very thankful for Antioch, for you, Peter, my loving brother Steve, Liz & Jesse, and the whole staff on their love and commitment to serving God and His people.

Thank you so very much and we look forward to all of our return visits and to the gathering in October with Paul Wilbur.

Love thru Christ,

Mary L Smith


With this testimony, and with what the Lord is doing in and through others, I encourage you today to give yourself afresh to His purposes today. I also would encourage you to read a recent testimony and prophetic word given to me, which I entitled, "The Baby is Being Birthed".
May you be refreshed today in your spirit, soul, and body, through the love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. Purpose in your heart to do so, and see what He will do.

Now think of this,

Ahava and shalom,
Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People, Inc.





Please sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter: Now Think On This 

P.S. On May 10 I returned from my 20th trip to Israel. And guess what? I brought back for you my last 58 short videos I entitled “Walk With Me in Israel”. You can join me as I walk through the beautiful land and cities of Israel. Watch them here on our YouTube channel: Walk With Me - Israel May 2019

Also, my previous ones from other locations are here also on YouTube: Walk With Me

If these messages have ministered to you, please consider sending a charitable gift of $10-$25 today, and maybe each month, to help us bless families in Israel whom we consistently help monthly through our humanitarian work. Your tax-deductible contributions receive a receipt for each donation. Fed. ID #27-1633858.
  
Please donate online safely through our website. Click here: DONATE  

(or use the DONATE  buttons on the blog.)

Contribution checks can be sent to: 
Love For His People, Inc. 
P.O. Box 414   
Pineville, NC 28134

Todah rabah! (Hebrew – Thank you very much.) 

Please share Now Think On This with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.  Others will be thankful you did.

Now Think On This #487 - in the year of our Lord 06.08.19 – “Mary Smith” – Saturday, 7:00 am



1 comment:

  1. Excellent Steve: Anyone with even a half more sensitive then I am can't help but be excited and happy for you and for What AMAZING things The L-rd is doing in and through you.
    I will most gladly donate within a couple of weeks as I am so grateful for what you are doing and for your persistance to see this through. I know that The L-rd is pleased also.
    I pray G-d's Blessing on you and this entire new endeavor..."Now Think on This"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA