Monday, June 3, 2019

[SIGN] The Secret Places Building Community Builders - Morris Ruddick

[SIGN] The Secret Places

Building Community Builders

The Secret Places

By Morris Ruddick on Jun 02, 2019 07:30 am

For as long as I can remember, phoniness and pretense have turned me off. On the other hand, trust and being real in relationships is something I value highly. My wife has long noted the caliber of the long-term relationships I consider myself blessed to have. Hers is one of my […]

The post The Secret Places (http://strategic-initiatives.org/the-secret-places/) appeared first on Global Initiatives Foundation (http://strategic-initiatives.org).

Click to Read the Full Article »
share on Twitter Like The Secret Places on Facebook

Recent Articles:

Bitter Root Alliances
The Wealth Transfer Revisited
Wellspring of Authority
The Sound Mind
Without Pretense
Copyright © 2019 Global Initiatives Foundation, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Global Initiatives Foundation
3838 South Wabash
DenverCo 80206

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA