Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Jerusalem “Walk With Me” videos – Steve Martin, Love For His People Ministry

 

Jerusalem “Walk With Me” videos – Steve Martin, Love For His People Ministry

Top photo was taken in Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean Sea. The 2nd photo was taken on the Jerusalem Mount of Olives (L-) Steve & Laurie Martin, Theresa Harper, Pam & David Lauka, David & Luana Peterman, Mary & Bob Smith

April 30, 2023 Charlotte, North Carolina

Greetings once again.

Between April 21-29, members of our home group and friends (9 of us) journeyed to Israel to spend time with our friends there and bless the Land of Yeshua. While there I recorded the following 6 “Walk With Me” videos. This was a sharp drop from the 84 videos I recorded on my previous trip in Oct/Nov. 2022 (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRW7-4UTjeQ&list=PLlRsYroaU_0B-hl93MPmbS85EcssdXMoK.

I felt this time to focus on the people I was with and the ones we spent time with while we were there.

I hope you enjoy walking with me!

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin, Love For His People Ministry

Steve Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA