Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pakistan - Moses Julius. Friend of Israel



Sept. 8, 2013

I am glad to announce that Shalom Today Ministry in Pakistan has completed one year successful by the Grace of Yeshua(Jesus) our Jewish savoir. And now we are going to celebrate our first anniversary on 14 Sept 2013 at 5:00pm . Your praying and financial support is our great encouragement in this time of joy.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” (Phil: 1:3-6)

Mr.Moses Julius 
Director 



July 6, 2013

Shalom Aleichem!

Hopefully you all are fine by the Grace of God of Israel. On regularly timing we started meeting with hymns. Then I called, Children to come in front of stage and start praying and sing songs with actions, because in this way we build confidence to speak in the front of huge audience to preach the word of God in future.

I explained message to Children, “How you can invite Jesus Christ in your heart”

Then at the end of the message I asked a question to the Children, “Are you ready to accept LORD JESUS CHRIST as a personal savior”. 

And children said “YES” then they called Yeshua in their heart and they welcome holy spirit in their lives.

Praise God Hallijah

Key verse: 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

At the end of the meeting we provide food for all Children and they were very excited to enjoy the spiritual and physical food,

I thanks to all our financial and prayer supporter your encouragement and efforts are effectives in our ministry to Promote Israel in Pakistan through prayers,

 

Founder:   Sister Penny Newton Collins                                                                                   

Director:   Mr. Moses Julus 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA