Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ahava Adventures Word from India Pastor

Ahava Adventures Experience
John Ebenezer from Hyderabad, India

John and Steve in Jerusalem
Nov. 2013

Dec. 14, 2013
  
Dear Steve,

Shalom. I have just sent emails and news from Israel and other festival dates which I needed (to the ones we stayed at in Jerusalem), saying thanks for their prayers and care of our stay, wishing everyone from us a blessing.

I am at Mucherla with our team and pastors, They have seen the DVD and photos from my trip to Israel with you. Everyone saw you walking with me. All are surprised about the trip of Israel. Praise God! I am so blessed to have travelled with you. God provided for me to be with you as a partner with mission. I thank GOD.

Our team of five each has two going from house to house lighting the candle for Christmas. Many have seen my baptism at the River Jordan, praising GOD for the chance which I have with you. Many thanks for your goodness and love. I will come again 2014 and planning to bring few with me, but the cost is higher for them.

One Catholic sister, whom I gave her a rosary, was very much happy to see you travel with us. Let us pray Yeshua will open the doors for many people from India to be with us.

Please send the details of festivals and holidays in Israel so I can pray for us many. David, Lucie and Joseph were very much happy to see the DVD and photos from Israel on the Ahava Adventures trip in November.

John in Jerusalem with book
"Ahava Love Letters"

 You are all in our prayers. Please say hi to Ben (Martin, who joined us on the trip) from me and your family too,

 Ahava, shalom,

John Ebenezer
Pastor, Lighthouse of India Ministries , Hyderabad, India



John and Ben Martin on bus in Jerusalem

John and Steve - with the Eastern (Golden Gate) 
across the Kidron Valley in Jerusalem


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA