Tuesday, December 29, 2015

"And the angel said" - A prophecy for America - THE ELIJAH LIST


If you cannot read this message correctly, please click here
ElijahList Homepage
Subscribe to The ElijahList
Subscribe to Breaking Christian News
ElijahList HomepageElijahList DownloadsElijahList Web StoreProphetic Word ArchiveElijahList Events Page



The year was 2006, it was during the season of the mid-term elections, during George W. Bush's second term in office.

And It came out all over the news that a major Christian leader, the pastor of a 8,000+ member congregation in Colorado Springs had fallen.

A couple of days later I was on my knees in my living room and I was visited by an Angel from Yahweh.

And the Angel said...

"...this marks the beginning of the GREATEST REVIVAL America has ever seen."

Instantly I was thrown into a vision...


I saw a SHAKING of the Household of God!

I saw men and women who had NOT been good stewards of their mantles.

And when the shaking came, I saw the mantles of these men and women vibrate up off of their shoulders and fall to the ground.

And I saw Angels flying down out of Heaven from God, thousands of them... and they were picking these mantles up off of the ground.

And they were placing these mantles on a NEW Leadership!

And the Angel said...

"...this event represents a
 CHANGING OF THE GUARD."

And I saw the YOUNG and the OLD.

And I saw MEN and WOMEN.

And I saw the Angels placing the mantles on young Davids and old Deborahs.

And I saw the Angels placing the mantles on middle aged Moses' and teenage Joshuas.

Those who had been trained in obscurity, having learned how to defeat BOTH the LION and the BEAR like David did.

And the Angels were taking the mantles of those who had NOT been stewarding them, and they began to mantle this NEW LEADERHIP!

And the Angels said...

"...It will be a 40 YEAR Revival...and AMERICA will be SAVED!"


And I saw this NEW Leadership begin to emerge.

And I saw that this revival had nothing to do with people shaking or falling down.

These NEW Leaders could not care less about conferences or church attendance.

This NEW Leadership.

Operating through a NEW WINESKIN.

Had ONE goal in mind:

AMERICA MUST BE SAVED!

And the Angel said...

"...So no matter what ANY prophet says, and no matter what's being shown on the Television and in the News, You just KEEP DECLARING that AMERICA IS IN THE MIDST OF THE GREATEST REVIVAL IT HAS EVER SEEN!"


And I saw this NEW LEADERSHIP emerging over the course of time.

And they had to learn how to operate with these NEW MANTLES.

And I saw the WISDOM of the AGED come together with the ZEAL of the YOUTH.


And I saw the Bride of Christ in America being delivered from the spirit of the CHRISTIAN RELIGION.

And the Angel said...

"...Many prophets are prophesying that judgments are coming to America...but judgment begins with the Household of God"


And there was a war in HEAVEN, and Michael and his angels waged war with the dragon.

And the ancient serpent, the same who was with Adam in the garden, waged war with the American people.

And I saw this NEW LEADERSHIP, operating together as ECHAD (One), driving that Ancient Serpent out of America.

And the Angel said...

"...judgments will come to America, but they will be Yahweh's RIGHTEOUS judgments."


And I saw the Sons and Daughters of Yah.

And they were driving the "Rulers and Powers and Principalities" out of the land.

And I saw the Earth begin to tremble as these Demonic forces were dislodged from their dominion.

And the Angel said...

"...there WILL be earthquakes and floods and terrorist attacks, but they will be THE RESULT of the RIGHTEOUS ONES judging the Serpent out of the land."


And I saw Jezebel doing everything in her power to TEAR DOWN America on her way out.

And I saw the American people devastated by disasters.

And I saw the saints of the Most High God saving the day with the LIGHT OF THE GOSPEL!

And the Angel said...

"...The United States of America will be like Ninevah...the ENTIRE NATION will be saved!"


And I saw Sons and Daughters of God taking over every facet of America.

And I saw the GOVERNMENT of the US being transformed by the GOVERNMENT of YAH.

And I saw the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY become a BURNING and SHING LAMP.

And I saw HEALING HOUSES that use to be called HOSPITALS, and the nations were bringing their sick ones from afar .

And I saw the ENDING OF ABORTION in America.

And I SAW and I SAW and I SAW! SHABBA!!!


For More Information:

Email:
info@experts29.com


LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FEATURED BOOK


End of Days - The Awakened Church 

Empowered 

by the Holy Spirit




Paperback $5.95  Kindle $1.99

My heart yearns for the glory of the Lord Jesus to be revealed in the earth, touching the hearts and souls of men, women and children in each and every nation. As we see the days become darker, we believe that the Lord God of Israel will show Himself strong, and prove that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, as He says He is. 

I wrote this book for you who also long to walk in strong faith, courage and commitment to the end, for whatever the Lord has planned and purposed for you and I. Together, as the Body of Christ, and the glorious Bride that we will become, we will one day see His Kingdom come, His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. The Gospel, the Good News of salvation, will be declared, and that which is just and good will for all eternity overcome the evil one. 

I sincerely believe we are living in the end of days, as prophetic words have been rapidly fulfilled since the re-birth of Israel in 1948. Jesus Himself had said that when we see the fig tree budding, we know that the time is near. This book, my 10th published in the last three years (all between 2013-2015) and before my 61st birthday, is very special to me. I sense it is something the Lord put on my heart to do several months ago, giving it that “urgency of getting it done and out there” feel as I wrote. 

Originally these chapters were Now Think On This messages. It was amazing to me how many were done in September and October of 2015 alone, as the Holy Spirit would speak a word or sentence to me, and I would write soon after. I am truly grateful for His impartation, and acknowledge Jesus (Yeshua), my Lord and Savior, above all. The photos I have included in the book are primarily ones I took (exceptions noted), both to document history and to share another way the Lord also speaks to His Body. 

Capturing moments of the Holy Spirit action, especially in the two “fire” photos, were exciting. In both cases I wasn’t even aware of it until they were “developed”. I trust this book will both encourage you and cause you to re-commit yourself - to know the Lord’s will for your life, do all you can to allow Him to direct your steps, and be the light in these dark days we desperately need and have been called upon by the Lord to be. I am with you, arm in arm! 

Ahava (love in Hebrew) and shalom (peace), 

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA