Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Knots on the Rope - Now Think On This by Steve Martin

Knots on the Rope
Now Think On This
Steve Martin


“Far more blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it!” (Luke 11:28, Complete Jewish Bible)


A special “Now Think On This edition.

Nov. 20, 2018

Greetings friends of Love For His People ministry.

In my Bible today, I found prophetic Words From 2004. It was for someone back then, but maybe it is for you today?

As many of you may know, Laurie and I came back home to Antioch International Church, here in Fort Mill, South Carolina, after a four year "wandering in the desert as Jews", so to speak. (I still think there is a Jewish connection someone. When my DNA comes back in two weeks...)

Our home is also four miles away, as the crow flies. Something about "fours" this spiritual season. I am sure there is more to come on that.

And as you may have seen, I was brought on staff on Oct. 1, 2018, to assist the pastors and leadership with accounting and more. Check out my new office, but only after you finish reading this.  Steve's Antioch office

This morning I brought in a few more items to add to the collection, including a small Bible I had in a black case. When I opened it (NKJV in case you ask) I found a few inscriptions, and several 3" x 5" note cards. The Bible I had received as a gift from Mahesh Chavda Ministries in 1994, two months before we relocated to the Charlotte, NC area from Fort Lauderdale, FL with that ministry and two other families. (See photo here, which includes the note I wrote on the inside page when Laurie and I were in China, back on Aug. 16, 2002. Interesting to me. And fulfilled many times since then. The 40th year noted was since birth in 1954.)

I also found another note card, written by me on Jan. 18, 2004, of a prophetic word I received to share with another. As you read it, maybe it is for you too, even these 14 years later. (There's a "4" in there again...)





The word as written follows. You can also see the actual card photos below.

"The Lord gave me a word for a lady in Charleston, which may encourage others. I saw a rope, hanging vertically, with knots evenly spaced. At first, I had no understanding, but the Lord spoke to me the next morning in prayer, as to its meaning.

The knots were actually "nots". The lady would respond to the Lord, as He requested things of her, with "nots" - she 'couldn't do it', 'it can't be done", or another excuse.

But the Lord was saying to her, that as she grabbed hold of each "not", trusting Him to do it, she would climb upward, one "not" at a time.

As she climbed, she was to "keep her eyes fixed on Him" as she pulled herself upward. This too would enable her to overcome the "nots."  Steve Martin



  
I hope you are encouraged today. Say “YES LORD!” when He speaks to you. And then He will keep speaking, as you hear and obey. His grace is plentiful and ready to act. You will be amazed at what He has called you to do, and will bring fulfillment in your lfe as you do so. 

Ahava and shalom. And Happy Thanksgiving too!

Now think on this,

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People, Inc.





P.S. Want an adventure walking the streets of Jerusalem? Come with me sometime! And in the meantime, watch my short videos that I recorded in October 2018 as I did that just that. Jerusalem October 2018 playlist

If these messages have ministered to you, please consider sending a charitable gift of $10-$50 today, and maybe each month, to help us bless families in Israel whom we consistently help monthly through our humanitarian work. Your tax-deductible contributions receive a receipt for each donation. Fed. ID #27-1633858.
  
Secure, conveniently contributions can be done online now. Click here: DONATE 

(or use the DONATE buttons on the blog.)

Contribution checks can be sent to: 
Love For His People, Inc. 
P.O. Box 414   
Pineville, NC 28134

Todah rabah! (Hebrew – Thank you very much.) 


Please share Now Think On This with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and LinkedIn.  We appreciate your help.


Now Think On This #370 - in the year of our Lord 11.20.18 – “Knots on the Rope”  Tuesday, 8:15 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA