Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Love For His People Newsletter - Now Think On This message by Steve Martin May 14, 2019

May 14, 2019

Greetings friends of Love For His People.

You often hear from those who just got back from a major trip proclaiming how good it was. Upon our return from Israel May 10, 2019, Laurie and I are saying the same thing. It was the Lord.

When I go, it has always been my delight to take plenty of photos (usually 150-250 a day, always uploaded on our Facebook pages) to share with you, and now I have also started my new series of short videos, entitled Walk With Me. On this trip my video count totaled 58, not counting the "take 2" ones. Check out the new Israel short recordings on our YouTube channel: Walk With Me - Israel May 2019I keep them to around three minutes each, which people like.

And even though I have been there now many, many times now, I always look forward to the next adventurous one. In my case, it will be September 24-October 4 to be exact, when I take three other men. And get this - three of us have the same middle name - Louis! But being the 4th one, Lathan Wood, doesn't (1st timer by the way to Israel), I have temporarily changed his middle name to "E-Louis"! With him being the pastor of The Movement and all those young men and women, I think I am as excited as he is with his coming on the Ahava Adventure of Love For His People.

With this correspondence I am sharing one of my recent Now Think On This message entitled - get ready - "Walk With Me"! It will give you a bit of history, and bring encouragement if you feel like you have been waiting, and serving, and waiting, and serving forever. There is a reason.

And then read, "Love or War?". It may answer an age-old question you have, as it did for me.

As always, be blessed in your blessing others.

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People ministry

P.S. My latest book, published this week, is only $9.95 paperback, and also available in Kindle version. Buy it now: What Say You? book.

P.S.S. Plans continue to move forward for the April 3-4, 2020 event we are calling the "Gathering Together" event. Church and ministries in the Charlotte, NC/Fort Mill, SC areas coming together, with 12 speakers, 3 worship bands, and worship dance teams. I am excited. It has been over 16 years since the Lord first spoke this to me about our local believers coming together as we can. That is His heart - unity among His people - Jews and Gentiles, male and female, old and young. I hope you want to be a part of what the Lord is calling out to His people to do. Let me know...

Now Think On This
Steve Martin

“Walk with me and work with me — watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly." (Yeshua/Jesus Matthew 11:29-30, THE MESSAGE)

As believers in Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach, we are called to walk with Him. We are called to hear, obey, and see His plans and purposes fulfilled not only in our lives but in those He touches through us as a result of our obedience. What a wonderful and privileged calling that is. To walk with Jesus, the King of the universe.

Since the call on my life to live for Him, knowing I received it at the age of 10 in Cedar Falls, Iowa, He has kept me in His grace, mercy, and love. For this, I will forever give thanks and testify of my Savior’s goodness and provision.

Walk with me. That is the challenge, and the opportunity, He gives to each. What have you done with His call on your life? Have you heard and obeyed? Have you experienced His adventures, while at the same time dying to self as that also comes with the call and the territory?

(Read the rest: Walk With Me)
by Steve Martin
“A wise man is strong, and a man of knowledge increases power. For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. (Proverbs 24:5-6, NASU)


A well-known and highly respected prophetic teacher, Rick Joyner of Morningstar Ministries, said a few years ago something to the effect that we will be people of war. At the time I didn’t want to hear that. We are called to be people of love, right? Love is all you need, yes?

It had long been a conflict within me as to what is the correct Christian’s response to the evil that continually rises up around us, whether it be on social media, the national news broadcasts, the “higher learning” of our educational system, and even within the entertainment sectors of our society that preach, yes preach, their ideology of secularism, anti-family, and anti-Semitism on the big screen and the little ones most people carry in their pockets. It even shows up in the so-called “Disney-style” family movies, which more and more are just the outreach tool used by proponents of witchcraft and “other lifestyle” propaganda.

So, do we just let these self-expansions of the “we will love you the way you are” attitude continue, and let all things around and abound as “whatever will be will be”? Or do we stand on biblical principles and fight back? And if so, how do we fight back?

Do we love and not make war? Or do we love, and yet at the same time make war.

Read the rest: Love or War?
by Steve Martin

What say you about where you stand in God's plan?

Are you fitting in? Do you care? Are you where you think you are, or where you think you should be?

These messages have been written to bring you encouragement, some further insight, and to help you get to where you, and He, wants you to be in the Body of Christ.

The Lord is putting His people together - both in Israel with the Jews making aliyah and with believers around the world finding out their place and purpose in congregations.

What Say You? offers inspiration on how we can then live and move in this life, to cause godly effect and actually, cause something positive to happen or bring about in our lives, our families, our cities, our workplaces, and our country.

May you be about His business, as He directs you in your going.

Paperback or Kindle. Amazon Paperback $9.95 Kindle $2.99
Love For His People, Inc.
P.O. Box 414
Pineville, NC 28134 USA

Love For His People
Love For His People, Inc | P.O. Box 414Pineville, NC 28134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA