Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Blood Moons & Shemitah: WAS IT REAL? - Ron Cantor

The Shemita year is over & the Blood Moons have passed. So, was there anything to it or just hype?

The Blood Moons & Shemitah: WAS IT REAL?


Over the past year there has been a lot of talk about Blood Moons and the Shemita Sabbath year that just ended. Many predicted that these were signs in the heavens of Judgement and possible Blessing. The question for us now is to evaluate, was there anything to it? We made this short video to give some guidance.




TESTIMONY: I had never been to Israel before and I wasn’t sure what to expect. Looking back, I can say that the tour Ron and Elana put together was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Standing on the Mount of Olives, watching Ron teach on the end times, while gazing at the very place where Jesus will return, brought the Bible to life. And the fact that we were able to meet Israeli believers and worship with them differentiated this tour from most others. Gazing over my balcony over the Sea of Galilee, imagining Jesus walking on the water, feeding the 5,000 and calming the storms was a memory that will never leave me.
I highly recommend Ron and Elana’s Living Stones tour.
—Andy, MD 
Copyright © 2015 Messiah's Mandate, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Messiah's Mandate
PO Box 535788
Grand Prairie, TX 75053



Love For His People Editor's note: I have never met Ron, but I have known of his work in Israel and we support what the Lord is doing and speaking through him. Thank you, Ron.  

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA