Sunday, December 8, 2019

#1 on an Amazon list! - Love For His People newsletter, Steve Martin

Dec. 8, 2019

Greetings friends of Love For His People ministry!

When I checked on my new book this morning on Amazon, "An Ahava Adventure - the Four Louis Brothers in Israel", to see if these days of Dec. 8-12, 2019 had the free Kindle version available for all, I was amazed to see it is listed #1 on new releases in Israel Travel Guides!

I had never considered it as that - an Israel travel guide. I just wanted to let people know of what the Lord is doing in the Land of Israel and the joy it was having four guys trek across the nation, meeting the friends Love For His People has been supporting for these past 10 years, while at the same time having an adventure with the men.

Thank you, Lord Jesus (Yeshua)! You will be lifted up and draw all men unto You.

With its 270 pages, 31 chapters and over 170 photos that I took in Israel (imagine that!), I think you will like it too as much as I did writing it since we got back Oct. 4, 2019.

Get the free Kindle version and also buy the paperback. Over 270 pages. Right on time for your Christmas, and the 8 days of Hanukkah, gift-giving. Imagine that...

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Gifts for all!

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People ministry
Charlotte, North Carolina

P.S. Please give a gift to Love For His People today, this week, or this month. We are so grateful for those who have stood with us over these 10 years. With your help, we will continue to bless families in Israel, India, Pakistan, and the USA. You can use the links below to safely give now.

AND!!! Another free gift for you! - Did you know? Have you seen? Do you have it yet? Love For His People ministry now has our mobile app ready to put on your iPhone or Android!

I hope you will go to your Apple Store or Google Play and download the free Love For His People app. We can also download easily from the icons on our new website: Love For His People

P.S.S. Read about our Jerusalem taxi-driver adventure chapter also below.

If you know us already you can skip this part. Otherwise, here we are!

Love For His People ministry – moving forward into our 10th year with you. For them.

Coming up to 10 years ago in June 2020, Steve Martin left the third ministry he had worked for in the past 24 years in order to providentially start a new ministry, co-founded by my good wife Laurie. The primary purpose is to bless our friends the Jews of Israel, and specifically the believers within the nation – those who have come to acknowledge that Yeshua is the Messiah, HaMashiach.

As non-Jews, Gentiles, goyim, Christian Zionists (whatever label we have!), we began the organization to stand strong for the Jewish state of Israel, Yisrael – the Land of Israel. In this world, with nations continually becoming more anti-Semitic daily, including our own USA, we have been called, as the prophetic word in 2004 was spoken over us, as a “scepter for Israel.”
Now Think On This
by Steve Martin

"...When we got back to the corner of the street to get the other two guys and begin the day with them (by 10 am my day is typically well into the 6th or 7th hour), a taxi drove up and stopped in front of us.

“Nice shirt”, he said after rolling down his window.

Always one to strike up a conversation with another when in Israel, I replied, “Yes, I fully support our President, and know Israel does too. So, I like wearing t-shirts with Trump’s name on it.” This one read, “Trump 2020” emblazoned across my proud chest.

Then Nouri, whom I found to be a real delight the next four hours, first had David and me on a really nice trip to the Mount of Olives, overlooking the multitudes of Jewish graves on the mountain across from the Eastern Gate, before we came back and got Greg and Lathan."

He is a great guy, and guide! Read the rest here: "Nouri - Jerusalem Taxi-Driver!"

by Steve Martin

Sometime during the latter part of those 10 days in October 2018, walking by myself down the ancient streets of Jerusalem’s Old City to visit friends and familiar sites; traversing the bustling sidewalks and side streets of the new portions since 1948 when Israel’s declared its independence as a nation once again; or riding the light rail train from Jaffa Street to the end-of-the-line drop off point, near the Yad Vashem’s (Holocaust Museum) entrance, the Holy Spirit spoke to me.

It was a clear word, though not audibly. But being His friend too, I knew it was Him.

“This is not your last trip to Jerusalem. In fact, from now on you will be coming twice a year.”

“I will?” I responded skeptically, internally. “And if so, then You are going to have to help me pay for it. I cannot.”

“You do as I say out of obedience. I will take care of the provision.”

He made sure I understood what He had just said, with a firm, “make sure you get this” response, but with plenty of hope, faith, and love covering His words."


Ahava and shalom,
Steve Martin

Love For His People, Inc.
P.O. Box 414
Pineville, NC 28134 USA

Love For His People
Love For His People, Inc | P.O. Box 414Pineville, NC 28134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA