Thursday, June 20, 2013

I want to walk like He does...

Today, I want to walk like He walks...

...being a daily servant to all.


...in faith, for all good things He has appointed me to do.

...seeing the big picture with world glasses, and not with my microscope.

...knowing the Holy Spirit is guiding me.

 ...standing for who He stands for, 
supporting Israel and the Jewish people
 with all that I have.

...declaring His victory over my family, friends, co-workers, and the world.

 ...knowing He is Messiah!

...in love, and not hate or regrets.

...praying the Aaronic blessing over all.

...declaring His blessings, as I look to His guiding hand.

Praying daily for His promises to be fulfilled in the nations...


...and aim for the heart!

 


...with all my heart. 
 Steve Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA