Thursday, July 27, 2017

Shabbat Shalom - May the streets of Jerusalem know His peace. Psalm 91



Dear friends in Israel,

We stand with you in praying for the peace of Jerusalem, Samaria, and Judea. May the true peace of Yeshua HaMashiach be revealed in your midst today. May He cover you with His wings and keep you in His arms of love.

Ahava and Shalom,

Steve & Laurie Martin
Founders
Love For His People
Charlotte, North Carolina
USA


Psalm 91 The Complete Jewish Bible

You who live in the shelter of 'Elyon, who spend your nights in the shadow of Shaddai, who say to ADONAI, "My refuge! My fortress! My God, in whom I trust!" 

He will rescue you from the trap of the hunter and from the plague of calamities;
he will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his truth is a shield and protection. 

You will not fear the terrors of night or the arrow that flies by day, or the plague that roams in the dark, or the scourge that wreaks havoc at noon. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand; but it won't come near you. 

Only keep your eyes open, and you will see how the wicked are punished. For you have made ADONAI, the Most High, who is my refuge, your dwelling-place. 

No disaster will happen to you, no calamity will come near your tent; for he will order his angels to care for you and guard you wherever you go. They will carry you in their hands, so that you won't trip on a stone. 

You will tread down lions and snakes, young lions and serpents you will trample underfoot. 

"Because he loves me, I will rescue him; because he knows my name, I will protect him. He will call on me, and I will answer him. I will be with him when he is in trouble. I will extricate him and bring him honor. I will satisfy him with long life and show him my salvation."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA