Saturday, August 11, 2012

Prophetic Word: The Gathering; United We Stand - Karla Shrake



The Gathering;
United We Stand
by Karla Shrake
August 5, 2012

"The time has come for a historic unifying across the land and even across the globe. For many have endured great challenges and much isolation in the past season, but now is the hour that I am gathering you and joining you to one another for My purposes," comforts your Father. "I am gathering regionally, nationally and even globally in order to bring My Body into the wholeness necessary so that she can become not only My Bride, but also an exceedingly great army."

"For surely I am mounting new initiatives in this dark hour and I am gathering to Myself those whom I've chosen to lead My last-day army.   I am aligning you for this new season, My warriors," declares the Captain of Armies. "I am preparing for the great ingathering of souls that is at hand, but first I must gather those who will lead the charge and build according to My blueprints."

Fresh Oil of Unity Pouring Forth:

"For I am releasing a new oil, fresh oil from heaven dear ones, that will begin to create a unity that has not been seen since the early days of the church.   Those who are synchronized with My Spirit will flow in alignment and unity with one another as this is what I am doing in this hour. I am assembling and joining that I might build the throne of David and I am building a network, a great harvest net that will be thrown upon the whole earth in the coming days.

I am answering the prayer of My Son Jesus/ Yeshua in John, chapter 17:20-23: My prayer is not for them alone -- I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one - I in them and you in me-so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."

Bridge-Building:

"I am releasing an anointing that will be recognizable upon those who build bridges to connect those of differing flows and diverse groups. I am connecting and establishing the joints of Ephesians 4:16, the joints that supply. I will bring My people together joint to joint in a new flow that will begin to bring more form and shape to My Body, with Jesus/Yeshua as Head."

"The days of fragmentation and isolation are over!   Watch who and what I will begin to connect and join," laughs your jubilant Father. "The harvest net must reflect great diversity therefore I am anointing networking as never before to bring it together. So be alert to My voice and My promptings as I position you in the right places for the divine connections for this season."  

 
First assignment - A Wall of Protection:

"Long ago My servant Nehemiah built an impenetrable wall around Jerusalem for their protection before attempting to restore the actual city. A wall of protection must go up first around you before you proceed with Kingdom projects, otherwise the enemy will steal from you, drain and harass you incessantly. I am releasing strategies to bring the wall of protection up around you, indeed this is at the top of My list!" says your faithful Father-Protector. "Look for those who are heading up prayer and fasting initiatives and align as per the leading of My Spirit. Find your place on the wall in serious and unified prayer and fasting, for you are entering a season like none other."
 
Tables of Strategy:

"In the past the pathways to breakthrough were obscured or overlooked, but I am now unveiling them and removing the clutter and debris that has blocked your focus and your way. In this critical hour of human history, I am gathering My faithful ones around tables of strategy in order to give the very specific knowledge and instructions needed in this unique season of time. Know most assuredly that I am the God of the breakthrough and I am very ready to unveil heaven's wisdom so you can possess your full destiny and calling, and the provision and resources that are needed to fulfill it."

Leaders Birthing Destiny:

"Many of My leaders are beginning to go into birth-pangs to bring forth that which they've carried and believed for in the last season. Now is the time to bring forth!" says your Father. "Now is the time to press in and bring to full delivery and manifestation those things which you've stood for and contended, for I am with you to bring forth, My children!"

"For as much as you are wanting to move into these new arenas - I am needing and wanting it even more, because so very much is riding on it. There are billions of precious souls that are on My heart," says your loving Father, "souls that I want rescued and brought into the family of heaven and I need you as leaders to be fully in your place for this to come about. I need many who love Israel and the sons of Jacob and who understand My covenant promises to her."

Leaders Shifted into their Places, for Such a Time as This:

"I need you in your places of authority and influence, My people. This is not a business-as-usual time, but rather this is a critical season of being positioned for the new things that will shortly be taking place. I positioned Mordecai and Queen Esther before the crisis with Hamaan and I saved the entire nation of Israel using two people who heard My voice and had great courage. My last-day leaders I need you in your place now so that you will be ready as future events unfold. I need My people to be positioned in all aspects of life, in communities, schools, civil government, commerce, and in media and the arts.    When the circumstances of your lives shift and move it can be both perplexing and uncomfortable, but you must understand I am moving and shifting you in order to promote and position you strategically."  
                                                   
"Indeed movement and shifting, new people, places and things, and new opportunities shall become the norm in this new season. A season of great change has come upon you My people, and upon the earth. Even as the earth itself was shifted on its axis in the last season I am now shifting My leaders into their God-given places of authority and influence so that the Kingdom of heaven can be advanced in the earth," explains the Father. "I am now lifting you into your places of arising and shining with My glory, that all my children may see and know My goodness and love toward them."

Karla Shrake is a professional counselor and as time permits in between ministry commitments, she is available for phone or Skype counseling sessions. For more information, go to: www.MantlesOfGlory.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA