Friday, October 6, 2017

Mercury & Lightning - John Mark McMillan by Will Maule HelloChristian


Mercury & Lightning - John Mark McMillan


Oct 05, 2017 by Will Maule  HelloChristian
"Mercury & Lightning" is the title track off John Mark McMillan's new album. It is an epic cry
out for God and his presence. "I need a new religion, Or I need a new life," the honest lyrics
read. Check out the full lyrics below plus the crazy video and track below that!
I've been chasing God
I've been chasing mercury and lightning

And I've been pressing hard
I've been coming up short
Lately, I've been thinking about
What's gonna happen with you and I
I need a new religion
Or I need a new life

I've been on the phone
I've been chasing mercury and lightning
Pressing for the deal to close
I've been coming up short
Lately, I've been thinking about
What's going on between you and I
I need a true religion
Or I need a new life

I swear I've heard the echoes of a voice
Like a dream that you feel, but you don't remember
I've known it ever since I was a boy
Like a word on the tip of my tongue
I swear I've heard the echoes of a voice
Like a dream that you feel, but you don't remember
I've known it ever since I was a boy
Like a word on the tip of my tongue

Lately, I've been thinking about
What's gonna happen with you and I
I need a new religion
Or I need a new life

Love For His People Editor's Note: We have known John Mark McMillan since his days at MorningStar (Rick Joyner), and call his family friends. His father Robin McMillan is Senior Pastor at Queen City's Church in Charlotte, North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA