Monday, June 29, 2015

"The Parable of the Sand Bucket" - Dr. Theresa Phillips



"The Parable of the Sand Bucket"
Dr. Theresa Phillips, Saint Charles, IL
The Elijah List

While in prayer recently, I sensed the SHIFT coming...or I thought. We have all heard about it, but somehow I sensed it has already begun, or did it?

I heard the Lord's voice say, "I know the sorrows, the defeats, the accusers, and the battles you are facing and have been in. BUT, be of good cheer, I overcame these obstacles of the world."

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

I became quiet, and I then simply and honestly said, "Lord, I do love that, BUT that has not changed anything. I'm still in this battle, and I FEEL NO RELEASE."

Silence engulfed the room. Had I offended Jesus? Had I sinned? All this keeps coming at me...why the silent treatment? I wanted to weep and realized I was.

Suddenly I felt a presence. It came in subtly, perhaps always there. But suddenly I felt it. Then I looked up and saw a swirling in the air to my left. I know the presence was strong enough to be seen and felt, and for that I became thankful.

I was still needing HIM to help me. I WAS HURTING deeply. Anyone else feel like this?

Then I had a vision. I saw what looked like a child's hand shovel that one would play with in the sand, and the bucket. (Photo via Pixabay)

Then, I heard this: "Put the sand in the bucket." So, I began to do so. I could feel the warm sand. The sun had been beating down on the sand a long time; it was baked by the sun.

While I was filling this bucket, the Lord spoke to me again: "Theresa."

"Yes, Lord."

"I know your pain."

I didn't answer.

"Do you see the sand?"

"Yes, Lord, I do."

"Look past the bucket." I did; the beach was ahead of me. "Those grains of sand are representing the trials the people of the world had been suffering. I'm showing you how much has been suffering all over the world." (Photo via Pixabay)

I was feeling a bit small, and waiting for the rebuke. It never came. What came was astonishing...and so needed.

Then He said, "Theresa."

"Yes, Lord."

"See your bucket?"

"Yes, Jesus, I do!"

"Can you count the grains of sand?"

"No, Jesus, I cannot."

"Well, My child, I can. I know exactly how many grains are in the bucket."

"Thank You, Lord."

"Theresa, the bucket is in My hand. Fear not; I am with you!"

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

"I am carrying your pain to My Father, and I will not let one grain of sand fall. NOT ONE! Because I care for you, and I want you to know you can trust Me, for I value you!" (Photo via Pixabay)

Now I was in tears of joy and fear. The legalistic side of me was about to repent, when He spoke my name clearly, "Theresa."
"Yes, Lord!"

"No fear. Thank you for asking for My help. I live to make intercession for you."

"Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them." Hebrews 7:25

One begins to whimper like a small child when comforted...and I was doing just that. The Comforter had come. Holy Spirit showed me that while many are in the same battles, mine were just as important as anyone else's. I had been loved by the Lover of my soul. He lives...

Then He spoke again: "Now, Theresa, go strengthen your brethren. Tell them I have their buckets too. They need to know this too."

Then this Scripture flooded my heart:

"Simon, Simon, behold, satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers" (Luke 22:31-32).

I was being sifted, NOT shifted as I was thinking. Perhaps you are too! (Photo by T.K. Naliaka via Wikimedia Commons)

Then I began to understand... Is it possible many of us have not seen the victory as we hear many are saying we already have? Could the process not be completed? 

We are being refined, and we are being prepared for what may come. Our bucket may not be full, and so on.

In the meantime, I have chosen to desire to give strength to the weary, hope to the broken, and love to the hated. I guess I'm singing, "To be like Jesus...to be like Jesus," that's all I ask is to be like Him (song by Sovereign Grace Music, 2009).

I offer this word from a position of grace, because it is by grace one is saved. He knows us...and He is doing something for us: He is interceding for us to the Father, for no one can come to the Father but by Him.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

Thank You, Jesus! Thank You! Thank You!

Dr. Theresa Phillips
Global Prophetic Voice

Email:GlobalProphetic@aol.com
Website: GlobalPropheticVoice.com

Dr Theresa Phillips is an ordained apostle under Dr. Renny McLean of Global Glory Ministries. She is Senior Pastor and founder of Praise Ministries Church and Christian Seminary in St. Charles, Illinois. She has served there for 24 years. Her ministry spans 28 years, seeing many signs and wonders, including eight risen from the dead. She has authored eight books, recorded one album, and is often commissioned to write poetry. 

Her knowledge of God's glory and His ever-advancing monarchy of Heaven is known by many. She is a regular contributor to the Elijah List and she is also the editor of GlobalPropheticVoice.com, an online publication of prophecy and prophetic glory. Theresa often moves in the prophetic gifts and word of knowledge.

To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA