Thursday, December 27, 2018

I love attending Bar & Bat Mitzvahs!



Dr. Peter Wyns, grandfather of these, young ones who were candidates for

their Bat Mitzvah (boys) and Bat Mitzvah (girls). 

Antioch International Church in Fort Mill, South Carolina, USA

I love attending Bar & Bat Mitzvah's!
Dec. 27, 2018

 Dr. Peter & Joy Wyns (middle) with daughters and daughter-in-law.


Young Ethan Enns next to Uncle Andrew Wyns.


Dr. Peter Wyns, whose mother Migdal Katz was born in the 1940's in Tel Aviv, Israel.

 The Wyns family

Always good food follows!



I got to wear my Trump kippa I had just bought 
on Ben Yehuda Street, Jerusalem, in October 2018.

(Steve Martin, Founder of Love For His People ministry)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA