Friday, May 3, 2019

Greetings from Israel!


May 3, 2019

Greetings from Israel!

My good wife Laurie and I arrived last night and drove to Netanya on the Mediterranean Sea, about an hour north of Tel Aviv. We then head to Tiberias for three days at the Aliya Return Center (Chaim Malespin), a Shabbat evening with Richard and Carolyn Hyde, and then a trip north to the Golan. I promised Laurie I would take her to a very nice winery.

From there we drive up to Jerusalem! We will be there for 5 nights, spending time with our very good friends Nissim and Hadassah Lerner for the Israeli Independence Day celebrations, and their children's families.

During our stay in Jerusalem will be anticipated time with our shop owner friends on Ben Yehuda Street - Abraham Saiden and sons, daughter; plus dinner with Gary and Geri Jorde here from Montana; Israel Today magazine staff (thanks for the apartment stay!); Breaking Israel News/Israel365 Tuly Weisz; and more.

Thank you, Yeshua, for this time with Your chosen ones in their Promised Land. May Your connections and relationships become ours, as we come to support our good friends in this Land of Y'israel!

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin
Love For His People ministry
Charlotte, NC USA

P.S. I left my laptop charger at home in my other black bag, so I hope to check in from time to time as I conserve power. But I have my iPhone 8, so the pictures will still come.

Netanya, Israel evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA