Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Labyrinth - Now Think On This by Steve Martin

Labyrinth
Now Think On This
Steve Martin


“For I considered all this in my heart, so that I could declare it all: that the righteous and the wise and their works are in the hand of God.” (Eccl 9:1, NKJV)


As for us, I can count the many churches my good wife and I have been a part of over these decades, serving in fellowship and in friendship. It numbers 11, since 1980. From Illinois to Michigan, then Florida and now North Carolina, we have been around. In Charlotte alone, since 1994, it has been six churches. So we know a lot of people attending different Sunday morning services!

Though to my knowledge I am not Jewish, I could say that I certainly have the heart of one, and at times thought I was like a “wandering Jew”, going from place to place. We made many friends and connections during these decades, and though some would consider this “bouncing from place to place”, it has been something I wouldn’t consider amiss. The Lord knows that when it comes to pollinating as flowers are by bees, we certainly can say we have done that. It also has given us the opportunity to connect churches to each other through these friendships.

When I received a prophetic word back in 1995 that I was in a labyrinth (at the time I had NO idea what that meant), I can now look back and see how the hand of God has directed. Even as the dictionary says, “a complicated irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze”, I realize indeed that that word was from the Lord. This time has been an irregular network of passages. The journey has been a maze.

If you find yourself in a sort of labyrinth moment, or year, or even decade, don’t consider yourself too weird. It very well may be the Lord God of Israel directing your path. If you had asked Him to do so with an honest and seeking heart, you very well may find yourself too going from place to place for a certain period of ordained time. But know that there is an end, and once finally settled you will know it has been well worth the journey.

Shalom and ahava (peace and love in Hebrew).

Now think on this,

Steve Martin
Founder/President
Love For His People, Inc.


Please be sure to sign up for our newsletter. Use the "Sign Up" button on our website, or go here: Sign Me Up!




If these messages have ministered to you, please consider sending a charitable gift of $10-$50 today, and maybe each month, to help us bless families in Israel whom we consistently help monthly through our humanitarian work. Your tax-deductible contributions receive a receipt for each donation. Fed. ID #27-1633858.
  
Secure, conveniently contributions can be done online now. Click here: DONATE 

(or use the DONATE buttons on the blog.)

Contribution checks can be sent to: 
Love For His People, Inc. 
P.O. Box 414   
Pineville, NC 28134

Todah rabah! (Hebrew – Thank you very much.) 


Please share Now Think On This with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and LinkedIn.  We appreciate your help.


Now Think On This #349 - in the year of our Lord 05.08.18 –Labyrinth”, Tuesday, 3:20 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA