Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Isis Will Have a Crisis" And "Ebola, Who Are You?" Kim Clement



"Isis Will Have a Crisis" And "Ebola, Who Are You?"
Kim Clement, Camarillo, CA


Prophesied at the Miami, FL CAP Conference on October 11th, 2014:

The Spirit of the Lord says, "I have opened the door this weekend that no man shall shut. The door is open and that which has never happened before shall begin to happen," says the Lord. "Your children, your grandchildren are the prophets and apostles that I am raising up to destroy the works of the enemy," says the Lord.

(Photo via Geograph)

"Do you hear the trumpet? It is sounding the note for many of the Latino countries, but this is not for one people because you have gathered here to make a declaration.

I shall move throughout the earth and even in the Middle East and I will bring them again to this place and they shall say, 'The Lord has opened the door to every nation in the world, in the earth.'"

The Spirit of the Living God says to each one of you watching all over the world, "Your enemy has looked at you and he has sneered and laughed at you. He said, 'Not this generation.' He said, 'Not these people. They will never take back what I have stolen for two generations.'" But the Spirit of the Lord says, "I can hear the sound of a people that want to possess and take back what is theirs!"

Isis Will Have a Crisis!

God spoke about the purification that would take place in the springs and in the water. But now suddenly He tells me this, "This is fall, autumn, that is upon you. Many are falling at this moment." But the Spirit of God says, "In the winter of this year, a veil will be rent and I will take those who have terrorized My people. I will expose them. I will destroy many of them and one of those terrorists shall have a Damascus road experience.

"ISIS will have a crisis! ISIS will have a crisis! ISIS will have a crisis! ISIS will have a crisis! Pray! Pray! Pray! Pray for your brothers, pray for their release. ISIS you have a crisis!"

God says, "ISIS will have a crisis because there shall be a Damascus road experience at the very top. If I could do it with Saul of Tarsus, can I not do it with ISIS? Who are they? Who are they?" God says, "My name is Yeshua, My name is Jesus, and I am capable of doing it and I will do it again and again and again and again and again and again," says the Lord!


ElijahList Prophetic Resources


Prophesied on October 18th, 2014 - From The Den:

Ebola, Who Are You?...

The Spirit of God says, "There is a fire that they have sent from the forces of darkness to burn with fever, to burn with fever upon little ones and the elderly. There is a fire that has been sent to burn with fever, to burn with fever, men and women throughout the nations.

Ebola, who are you that you would threaten the existence of faith within My nation?

"This shall not be a plague that you will deal with. There will be some," but God says, "as I told you about the bird flu, that something flew away, and so it shall be with this plague." But God says, "It shall go to other places. For they have said, 'America deserves a plague,'" but the Spirit of God says, "The plague shall go to other nations.But I will bring the peace in the hearts of the people for there is a fire that is also being sent from Heaven above. This fire shall consume."

(Photo by Jennifer Page"Consuming Fire" via elijahshopper.com)

"As I said, through the fall, through autumn, there is yet that which must happen and it is about to unfold through this last portion of October and the first few days of November. I will bring to light that which has been hidden in darkness," says the Lord.



Prophesied on October 21st, 2014 - From the Garden:

Fires Spreading – Pray

In my garden during prayer now, I caught a glimpse of fires spreading in Africa. I am burdened for Zimbabwe, Kenya and Uganda. Those regions are under the watchful eye of God. Pray for them. SUDAN – a mischief that God is displeased with. CHINA on the move. Then I saw a fire between the colors blue and white. Pray for children in these regions.

Kim Clement
Kim Clement Center


Email: hope@kimclement.com
Website: kimclement.com

Kim Clement: The life of Kim Clement is an expression that has defined "the prophet" for the modern era. This has made his journey unique; a journey that has taken his inspired message to schools and colleges, churches and synagogues, alleyways and prison cells. Kim's prophetic gift is a magnet that has drawn a broad audience, as he has whispered to kings and inspired prisoners; his path through life continues to be an exciting adventure. His diverse and extemporaneous perspective has gained him notoriety that transcends culture, race and religion, placing him onto a world platform.

He has performed at the Rose Bowl Stadium in California, Times Square in New York City, Mt. Carmel in Israel, and even the steps of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.


To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:http://elijahlist.com/subscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing. Blessings on your head from the Lord Jesus, Yeshua HaMashiach.

Steve Martin
Founder
Love For His People
Charlotte, NC USA